Pat McAfee on Nick Foles trade.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Around 1:10 he suggests that some of Mitchell's teammates were saying we needed an upgrade.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Around 1:10 he suggests that some of Mitchell's teammates were saying we needed an upgrade.

all he did was just repeat Patterson's tweets..........all of Chicago wants competition for Trubisky.....I assume that includes the Bears....

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
Having nick foles did not change what I thought will be an 8-8 year again. When pat mcafee is your quarterback analyst you have worse problems
Yeah, cause guys that swing a hammer for a living know QBs. You have to have an MBA from the Univ of Chicago, like me

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Who's the douchebag smoking a cigar during this? Seems like they need to have better quality control.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Our new QB has a statue in Philly. Lol.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Having nick foles did not change what I thought will be an 8-8 year again. When pat mcafee is your quarterback analyst you have worse problems

This is probably pretty close. I don’t think Foles makes any difference especially if they don’t do (a lot) more with the o-line.

HAVOCONE

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
do people really think foles is an upgrade or adds competition?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
This is probably pretty close. I don’t think Foles makes any difference especially if they don’t do (a lot) more with the o-line.
the defense, if stays healthy, can maybe add a game but at this point 8-8 is the best I can come up with.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:

Patterson essentially mentioned on twitter he has been recruiting QB's, and Allen Robinson liked a tweet yesterday that mentioned the Bears being favorites to land Cam Newton. That's what he was referring to, in case you missed it.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
anyone who says this isn't an upgrade hasn't watched either QB play,Foles is 100x better than Mitch
Foles was one of two worse QBs in the league than Mitch last year.

Also, we all saw both of them play in the playoffs 2 years ago. Foles wasn't impressive at all.

Foles is just Joe Flacco #2.