Pat Shurmur a possibility

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
except yours, obviously. Shurmur going to the Broncos means Nagy was willing to hire an experienced OC?

lol

FrankieLyrical

South Side Chicagoan
Liked Posts:
If the OC isn't calling the plays, they're basically a glorified QB or OLine coach, correct?

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
You have a link for this assumption? Getting sick of the bs spewed around here...

The fact that Nagy said he was not giving up playcalling during the year and Pace's comments that he liked Nagy's playcalling....

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Essentially, the best Bears fans can hope for is that Nagy lands the best Yes Man he can possibly find, because that is all they will be.

^ That's what will get a guy the job...likely it'll be some-buddy Nags worked with in the past.

Hopefully, the OC ends up standing up to Nagy behind closed doors and points out the errors in play selection, positioning, roster holes to shake Pace about, and influences Nagy's growth as a play caller....whether he admits it or not.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
So no, you don't. Got it...

I don't need a link to everything to form an opinion. Believe it or not people had opinions before there was an internet.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I don't need a link to everything to form an opinion. Believe it or not people had opinions before there was an internet.
Then call it what it is...an opinion. Dont try to state it like it's a fact...

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
Then call it what it is...an opinion. Dont try to state it like it's a fact...

So do we have to put a disclaimer on everything we post so you are clear that it is a fact or opinion.....

Fact: I did state in the below post that I was stating facts.

"The fact that Nagy said he was not giving up playcalling during the year and Pace's comments that he liked Nagy's playcalling...."

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
ca29b5c0ec5132b3a1052e409458fca8.png