Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Youngest American-born player to reach 1,000 points. Hell of a run this past decade.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
source.gif

Granada

Liked Posts:
I'm not sure if there is a more electrifying player to watch in the game right now. Of course I'm biased, but as far as creativity, there is no one better, including Ovechkin. To think if Tallon listened to all the critics who were concerned about his size being a problem...

Kane is 4th behind Mikita, Hull, and Savard. The dude is a living legend with no signs of slowing down, end of story.

DaHawkz24

Liked Posts:
I was 16 years old when I went to the UC for the 2007 draft party. I didn't know much about the prospects but it seemed to be down to Patrick Kane, James Van Riemsdyk, or Jacob Voracek.

I saw that Kane had 62 goals 145 points in 58 games, and wanted him dispite all the questions about his size.

I think we knew that Dale made the right choice quickly into the 07-08 season, and there is no debate now! Kane is a top 5 Blackhawk of all time, and probably the greatest US born player!

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was 16 years old when I went to the UC for the 2007 draft party. I didn't know much about the prospects but it seemed to be down to Patrick Kane, James Van Riemsdyk, or Jacob Voracek.

Turris was the third pick that year.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
Youngest American-born player to reach 1,000 points. Hell of a run this past decade.

400 goals now and still killing it as he ages and only seems to get better.

I will make a Boqvist thread soon. Haters will fume when its bumped in 5 years and Boqvist is a Top 3 dman in the league.

Imagine being so low IQ that you are upset when a player on your team does well. Explains a lot about many posters on this board.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Father time comes for everyone eventually......

Bigbarn27

Liked Posts:

I saw that Kane had 62 goals 145 points in 58 games, and wanted him dispite all the questions about his size.

I think we knew that Dale made the right choice quickly into the 07-08 season, and there is no debate now! Kane is a top 5 Blackhawk of all time, and probably the greatest US born player!

IMG_0942.jpgIMG_0942.jpgIMG_0943 (1).jpg

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Savard is one of my favorites.

But the only ppl higher on the all time Hawks food chain are Makita and the woman beater