Da Coach.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's time to produce... and he knows it apparently.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
It's time to produce... and he knows it apparently.

williams is a bust...nothing more to say. his defense is ok and sucks something awful on offense, shows no aggression with the ball in his hands...time to move on

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
williams is a bust...nothing more to say. his defense is ok and sucks something awful on offense, shows no aggression with the ball in his hands...time to move on
If by move on, you mean trading him for a bag of funions, that’s not going to happen…but no way he should be playing as much as he is. I’d hardly be shocked if Terry stepped in day 1 and played better than Williams.

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
If by move on, you mean trading him for a bag of funions, that’s not going to happen…but no way he should be playing as much as he is. I’d hardly be shocked if Terry stepped in day 1 and played better than Williams.
He’s a 21 year old lottery pick, he’s going to get playing time. Not sure what your solution is? Bench him completely?? Yeah, that’ll work well.

Also, pretty sure he only played like 15 min last night, so not sure what you expect. BD is doing what you’re asking more or less

He’s going to get minutes to figure it out, it’s that simple. And if he doesn’t figure it out, then he will be gone after his contract.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
He’s a 21 year old lottery pick, he’s going to get playing time. Not sure what your solution is? Bench him completely?? Yeah, that’ll work well.

Also, pretty sure he only played like 15 min last night, so not sure what you expect. BD is doing what you’re asking more or less

He’s going to get minutes to figure it out, it’s that simple. And if he doesn’t figure it out, then he will be gone after his contract.

He’s lucky he’s a lottery pick or he’d be riding the pine indefinitely. At the very least, he shouldn’t be starting. Maybe he’d start to “figure it out” off the bench playing against 2s. Doubtful, but he hasn’t shown anything to be starting.

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
when i say move on, obviously he isnt going to fetch much of anything on the trade market, moving on in terms of his ass getting relegated to the bench and giving others minutes instead of them being wasted on him watching him pull up for contested jump shots

Enasic

Liked Posts:
when i say move on, obviously he isnt going to fetch much of anything on the trade market, moving on in terms of his ass getting relegated to the bench and giving others minutes instead of them being wasted on him watching him pull up for contested jump shots
No way dude. Dude is the next kawhi Leonard. I’m sensing at least 6x all star appearances minimum

knoxville7

I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
No way dude. Dude is the next kawhi Leonard. I’m sensing at least 6x all star appearances minimum
There’s a whole lotta middle ground

Enasic

Liked Posts:
There’s a whole lotta middle ground
There is. I think at best, we could hope for Luol Deng. Not exactly exciting or a needle mover, but not a complete shit show either. Most likely though, he’s fucking terrible and the best he ends up is a functional NBA rotational player. I doubt he even gets to that level though tbh

Chicago4Life

Liked Posts:
no need to lay the sarcasm so thick i already said he sucks

There is. I think at best, we could hope for Luol Deng. Not exactly exciting or a needle mover, but not a complete shit show either. Most likely though, he’s fucking terrible and the best he ends up is a functional NBA rotational player. I doubt he even gets to that level though tbh
lol if williams could come anywhere near deng that would be a miracle...ak and eversley gambled that the kid would become more aggressive on the offensive end and it didnt pan out, williams even talks about how he doesnt think hes good enough to play with these stars...that pretty much tells you all you need to know...

Enasic

Liked Posts:
no need to lay the sarcasm so thick i already said he sucks

lol if williams could come anywhere near deng that would be a miracle...ak and eversley gambled that the kid would become more aggressive on the offensive end and it didnt pan out, williams even talks about how he doesnt think hes good enough to play with these stars...that pretty much tells you all you need to know...
That he’s smarter than AKME?

Bust

Liked Posts:
IT'S OFFICIAL PAT WILLIAMS IS A #4 OVERALL BUST!!!

Biggest game of the year. 2 rebounds, zero assists and 2 points

BUST!!
GARBAGE!!!
TRASH!!!!
GARBO!!!!!

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
A lot of people in here tripping. Pat was always, barring something unforeseen, was going to be a player that took years to develop. I’m just going to assume the ones that thought he’d be big time this quick didn’t know anything about him coming out of Florida State.

He may end up being a bust but it’s way to early to declare that. You would think after the year Markannen just had that people wouldn’t be talking like that.

Bust

Liked Posts:
A lot of people in here tripping. Pat was always, barring something unforeseen, was going to be a player that took years to develop. I’m just going to assume the ones that thought he’d be big time this quick didn’t know anything about him coming out of Florida State.

He may end up being a bust but it’s way to early to declare that. You would think after the year Markannen just had that people wouldn’t be talking like that.

i mean he going on year 4 already next season. but go ahead . . . be you boo

Enasic

Liked Posts:

He hasn’t even improved much either. He did improve his 3PT% a bit and his defense is better I will say. But take a look at his raw and advanced stats compared to last season, they’re all the same or worse outside of 3PT%

He’s a decent-ish role player but it was a terrible pick at #4

RoseMVP1

Liked Posts:
He barely even played due to injury year 2. Kyle Lowry didn’t even hit double digit points until his 6th year in the league and he even played more college ball than Pat did and he’s a future hall of famer.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
@knoxville7 care to elaborate on your yawn? Curious on what you disagree with, if anything. Raw and advanced stats (other than 3PT%) are the exact same or worse across the board from last year. That’s just a fact. As of now, and barring a crazy breakout in year 4, it was a bad pick. 90% of the fanbase would agree

Axl Rose

and I knew the silence of the world
Liked Posts:
Even if a player takes years to develop you usually see signs of greatness and i haven't seen any from Pat. Lauri showed signs of greatness but got stuck with possibly the worst coach who has ever coached in the NBA.

Enasic

Liked Posts:
Even if a player takes years to develop you usually see signs of greatness and i haven't seen any from Pat. Lauri showed signs of greatness but got stuck with possibly the worst coach who has ever coached in the NBA.

Shouldn’t be surprising that the guy who didn’t even start at Florida State hasn’t turned into a stud