Patrick Willis Retiring

TheDane

A report from Bay Area Sports Guy says Willis is hanging up his cleats after recently experiencing a "religious awakening."

Thomas31

My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears
wow....

What is happened with the 9ers? In the span of one season, they've gone from contenders to a highly questionable future.

That ownership and GM have nuked a very good team...

BEARS

Gustavus Adolphus

Shoe Salesman of the Year
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
My favorite teams
Chicago White Sox Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Nebraska Cornhuskers, Villanova Wildcats
wow....

What is happened with the 9ers? In the span of one season, they've gone from contenders to a highly questionable future.

That ownership and GM have nuked a very good team...

BEARS
They also have a brand new, very expensive stadium to try and fill. Good luck guys.

Jamais Vu

Qui n’avance pas, recule
Staff member
Donator
Dammit Pace, send Willis the photo of Forte being baptized. Willis will then force a trade to the Bears.
Remember when Orton retired in Dallas only to become the starting quarterback of the Buffalo Bills.

(Not saying...just saying)

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Gotta love the 9ers, they take some of the heat off of us. LOL

Omeletpants

Chicks dig me because I'm groovy
Donator
My favorite teams
Colorado Rockies Atlanta United FC Los Angeles Lakers, Orlando Magic, Phoenix Suns, Sacramento Kings Columbus Blue Jackets
He's the new Jim Brown. I expect him to be doing bad movies soon

Spartan

The Truth
Donator
A report from Bay Area Sports Guy says Willis is hanging up his cleats after recently experiencing a "religious awakening."
Matt Forte was recently "born again" and he didn't retire ...unfortunately.

TheDane

Who has the 9er all lost? Willis, Crabtree, Gore, Justin Smith, others?
Well, they're also about to lose one of the league's best G's in Mike Iupati, according to many rumours. Sad day to be a fan of that franchise.