Patrick's Day

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
I'm ready for March 17 already because it is my last day class. Green is my favorite color also. I love pinching the person who don't wear green also. I like cooking irish food such as cabbages, and corn beef. It is better than Valentine Day's.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
I will create signature soon for Patrick's Day. Do you have ideas on it?

derosabomb

Joecawks is a dope
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  2. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
Fuck bigp!!!!

BigP50

04-21-2012
Liked Posts:
Im just honored to have a holiday named after me....... :)

EnjoyYourTiger

That weird bear thing.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will drink lots of green beer.

Shawon0Meter

PLAYOFFS?!?
Donator
Liked Posts:
30l2d60.jpg

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
Soooo... do Mormons not believe in Saints or what?

You need know myth or facts about Mormonism. You need watch this youtube: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eouhPTlENzo&playnext=1&list=PLA36178417580C3CF]YouTube - ‪Mormon Religion: Myths and Reality - Mormonism‬‏[/ame]

GaelicSoxFan

Time Lord
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm ready for March 17 already because it is my last day class. Green is my favorite color also. I love pinching the person who don't wear green also. I like cooking irish food such as cabbages, and corn beef. It is better than Valentine Day's.

Corned beef and cabbage is Irish-American, not actual Irish. Irish immigrants would by the brisket needed for corned beef from their Jewish neighborhood butcher.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
Corned beef and cabbage is Irish-American, not actual Irish. Irish immigrants would by the brisket needed for corned beef from their Jewish neighborhood butcher.

Thank You for correcting me. It is fun holiday that I enjoy still.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats

I like carpet. I like desk. I like lamp.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
I will create signature soon for Patrick's Day. Do you have ideas on it?

How about a lepruchaun hanging itself by a noose because there couldn't possibly be a more annoying 'holiday' than St. Patrick's Day.

CODE_BLUE56

Ded
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
im irrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Im half Irish. I'll be wearing my Bulls St. Pattys T-shirt as i have the past few years.

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
How about a lepruchaun hanging itself by a noose because there couldn't possibly be a more annoying 'holiday' than St. Patrick's Day.
It is good choice for signature, but I won't have hanging itself by noose.

Jysen

I Want To Believe...
Donator
Liked Posts:
I rather have a day where a guy can go around and pinch a chicks ass and get away with it, than say Labor Day with a whacked ideology that your not suppose to wear white. Now that Im thinking about it, where the hell is the holiday that says you can wear white again?? Fuck it, time to grab a beer and search for a pot of gold...

Gator29

Lucky Charm
Liked Posts:
I rather have a day where a guy can go around and pinch a chicks ass and get away with it, than say Labor Day with a whacked ideology that your not suppose to wear white. Now that Im thinking about it, where the hell is the holiday that says you can wear white again?? Fuck it, time to grab a beer and search for a pot of gold...

Drinking a beer and money would be pleasant for short time. They are short-term incentives motivators.