Patriots win the super bowl again ???

SUPERFAN

YUUUGE member
Liked Posts:
Not much parody in the nfl when push comes to shove the delay of game penalty was the beginning of the end for the jags
The vikes omg what a colossal ass kicking totally unexpected with nick foles guiding the ship
Eagles cant beat the pats ..... or can they
Alshon used to be a bear so its bear related
What a day for football

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
I’m so tired of seeing that classless organization in the superbowl year after year. I’m tired of the narrative

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I can't see Foles playing like that again. It was completely unforeseen that he'd play that way against the Vikes.

ijustposthere

Message Board Hero
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Purdue Boilermakers
I’m so tired of seeing that classless organization in the superbowl year after year. I’m tired of the narrative

You'd have a different narrative if it were the Bears. I don''t care who wins. I personally hate Philly and would rather they lost anyway.

TezMaKai

Liked Posts:
You'd have a different narrative if it were the Bears. I don''t care who wins. I personally hate Philly and would rather they lost anyway.

Just tired of hearing about the NFL's golden boy and that cheating ass organization

Toast88

Liked Posts:
I've enjoyed the Patriots as the NFL heel for the past almost two decades. I enjoy Belichick not giving a shit what anyone thinks, and dominating anyone who gets in their way. I enjoy Brady defying Father Time and the NFL's efforts at parity---also, Brady's quick turn from lovable underdog to the Kylo Ren of the Evil Empire Patriots.

I have no problem saying I like seeing the Patriots win, because sometimes you just have to enjoy watching greatness, and because it's fun to see everyone get their feelings hurt about it.

Also, screw Philly. Don't want them to win shit.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Philly has the shittiest fans, even worse than Bears. I'm for Patriots, maybe BB and Brady flip a bird to the NFL and bail after they win back to back again unless they try for a three-peat. Losing Brady would be a huge blow to the NFL. Everyone either wants to watch him dissect a defense or is salty and wants to watch him get taken out. Not unlike Jordan in his day.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
I hate the pats but looks like the refs play favoritism and that will be enough to get the W. I guess we have been on that side with Jordan and the bulls so can't really complain.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I hate the pats but looks like the refs play favoritism and that will be enough to get the W. I guess we have been on that side with Jordan and the bulls so can't really complain.

So let me get this straight...

The league wants parity and doesn't like the Pats cheating to remain dominant, but then tells the refs to call games in their favor?

Ok...

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Not much parody in the nfl when push comes to shove
Miles jack slamming the fumble recovery and the delay of game penalty were the two nails that did the jags in
The vikes omg what a colossal ass kicking totally unexpected with nick foles guiding the ship
Eagles cant beat the pats ..... or can they
Alshon used to be a bear so its bear related
What a day for football
I don’t get the complaint about the Jack fumble recovery. He stripped the ball and recovered while he was lying on the RB. How is that not down by contact?

As for the Patriots, in the last 16 years as starting QB, Brady has been to the SB 50% of the time. It’s so bland. Fuck the AFC for being so shitty.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Brady can seem like a douche at times, but, once again, he was never really suppose to be "that guy". Picked in the 7th round, got lucky enough to get paired up with a coaching savant named Belichek and he's on the road to a possible 6th title.
I don't care what kind of assholes they are, you gotta admire the way that team plays. Everyone is ALWAYS where they're suppose to be, they never get rattled, and they never give up. Hell, they lost Gronk before the half and still won.
They've been called the gold standard, hard to call them anything else.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
They're the [cheating] Yankees of the NFL... very much over it.

BearDownTexas

Liked Posts:
Yeah, Brady can seem like a douche at times, but, once again, he was never really suppose to be "that guy". Picked in the 7th round, got lucky enough to get paired up with a coaching savant named Belichek and he's on the road to a possible 6th title.
I don't care what kind of assholes they are, you gotta admire the way that team plays. Everyone is ALWAYS where they're suppose to be, they never get rattled, and they never give up. Hell, they lost Gronk before the half and still won.
They've been called the gold standard, hard to call them anything else.

Cheaters????

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
It's a tough day to be living in New England listening to them all gloat while I'm here hoping trubisky will turn into something decent

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
I love watching the Patriots because they are the Anti-Bears.
They do everything right. They don't let teams off the hook. They don't sit on their 3 point lead trying to defend the win.(I really hope Nagy changes this crap)
They are exactly what every Bear fan wants the Bears to be. But some won't admit it.
Hope Brady dismantles Schwartz defense to win another.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
I love watching the Patriots because they are the Anti-Bears.
They do everything right. They don't let teams off the hook. They don't sit on their 3 point lead trying to defend the win.(I really hope Nagy changes this crap)
They are exactly what every Bear fan wants the Bears to be. But some won't admit it.
Hope Brady dismantles Schwartz defense to win another.
And that’s what the Jags did, sit on their lead and “let” NE come back. That said, I don’t think PHi plays the same way. Their play calling is still aggressive even with a large lead. That’s what it’s going to take to beat NE.

KoreanBear

Liked Posts:
And that’s what the Jags did, sit on their lead and “let” NE come back. That said, I don’t think PHi plays the same way. Their play calling is still aggressive even with a large lead. That’s what it’s going to take to beat NE.

Yeah, I agree, and think it's going to be a good game.
At least it'll be a better game than if it were Jax vs Min, IMO.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
I don’t get the complaint about the Jack fumble recovery. He stripped the ball and recovered while he was lying on the RB. How is that not down by contact?

As for the Patriots, in the last 16 years as starting QB, Brady has been to the SB 50% of the time. It’s so bland. Fuck the AFC for being so shitty.
Either you explained it wrong, or you don't know the rules. Your not down by lying on a defender unless your knees or elbows are touching the ground at the same time.

I watched this several times and it's clear to me that whistle was way too quick. He didn't have possession until he was clear of any patriot. Should have been a touchdown by the Jags D. They still got the ball and couldn't even muster a FG though

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk