Penei Sewell (OFFICIAL LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Has to be the single stupidest fucking thought from a football fan, but then again, I typically breeze past most of your posts--mainly because they're fucking stupid and grossly lacking in anything intelligence--but you don't let down on hype/opinions that get you roasted. Don't improve the most important spot on the OLine unless you have that 1 in a million guy or have a left handed QB so the other side of the line is most important--which only applies to who, the dolphins?

Sound logic that the bears have followed--after all, look at all the success they've had ignoring the LT spot looking the QB since their last championship.

Congrats though, I guess. You got me to bite and react.

The Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens, SF 49ers, Denver Broncos, Philly Eagles, and Arizona Cardinals are all examples of teams who don't follow your idiot fucking logic, partially because A--"when you have the QB" is often-times never--because good ones are so rare and said teams are stuck with the average QBs and B--the game's won and lost in the trenches, which I get isn't sexy for fans who care more about what's going on in the secondary because that's where the TV camera is.

I bet you were the guy saying Mahomes wouldn't be good because he was a Texas Tech QB and how much Cliff Kingsbury's college offense disqualifies him...

Where the kid wears a college uniform from doesn't matter and has nothing to do with how successful he is in the pros. Justin Fields may suck, but it wont be because he went to Ohio State.
I also love the fans who claim a guy can't be a good QB because his school didn't have other good QBs.

Tom Brady came from a program whose only other QBs to even throw an NFL TD were Harbaugh and Brian Griese! Neither of whom was close to successful in the NFL as QBs.

mecha

Liked Posts:
I also love the fans who claim a guy can't be a good QB because his school didn't have other good QBs.

Tom Brady came from a program whose only other QBs to even throw an NFL TD were Harbaugh and Brian Griese! Neither of whom was close to successful in the NFL as QBs.
both those guys had their moments. I find it amusing how buried Brady was on Michigan's depth chart though. Patriots too when he was a rookie, he came in as #4, broke his ass to reach #2. same thing in college. that man's a warrior whether you think he's a fascist dickbag/cheater/scumbag/etc.

he worked for everything he got, he's the oldest player in the league and still puts in work.

thread title guy is still plural form of penises. I don't understand why this thread still commands attention when I don't even know who the fuck Penei Sewell is.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
both those guys had their moments. I find it amusing how buried Brady was on Michigan's depth chart though. Patriots too when he was a rookie, he came in as #4, broke his ass to reach #2. same thing in college. that man's a warrior whether you think he's a fascist dickbag/cheater/scumbag/etc.

he worked for everything he got, he's the oldest player in the league and still puts in work.

thread title guy is still plural form of penises. I don't understand why this thread still commands attention when I don't even know who the fuck Penei Sewell is.
Lions fans are starting to wish they didn’t know who he was either. ?

46plank

Liked Posts:
I don’t care how good Sewell is. It won’t matter because the Lions are the NFL’s version of the Pittsburgh Pirates.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Why are you so obsessed with me? Going to a lions board, google'ing my screen name, etc. Get some professional help.
You literally can’t answer my question because you know you are addicted to the Bears forum. That’s sad. I’ll answer your questions though:

I’m not, your a Lions fan on a Bears forum who try’s to “troll”. Of course I’m going to call it out.

Yes I posted one time in a Lions board, but that was to help you find your Lions family. But apparently they don’t want you there.

Lastly, I never googled your username. That was actually a Lions fan from the Lions forum. He did it and discovered how much of a douchebag you are.

Now your turn? Why are you obsessed with the Bears forum?

Visionman

Liked Posts:
You literally can’t answer my question because you know you are addicted to the Bears forum. That’s sad. I’ll answer your questions though:

I’m not, your a Lions fan on a Bears forum who try’s to “troll”. Of course I’m going to call it out.

Yes I posted one time in a Lions board, but that was to help you find your Lions family. But apparently they don’t want you there.

Lastly, I never googled your username. That was actually a Lions fan from the Lions forum. He did it and discovered how much of a douchebag you are.

Now your turn? Why are you obsessed with the Bears forum?
Wait…what Lions board is he on? Any one I’ve ever looked at had never heard of him…

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Wait…what Lions board is he on? Any one I’ve ever looked at had never heard of him…
I think he’s on that one called CCS….Oh shoot! Nevermined that’s a Bears board. Yeah he isn’t on any Lions board.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Prized rookie Penei Sewell started for the injured Taylor Decker at left tackle, drawing praise from 49ers star Nick Bosa for his work. Sewell was shaky out of the gates, then settled into his role with a solid showing.

Sewell also became the youngest LT to ever start an NFL game.

Once again showing that a majority of Bears fans largely don't have a clue.

But hey, enjoy that top 10 defense of yours........

Patt Stafford says hi!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Prized rookie Penei Sewell started for the injured Taylor Decker at left tackle, drawing praise from 49ers star Nick Bosa for his work. Sewell was shaky out of the gates, then settled into his role with a solid showing.

Once again showing that a majority of Bears fans largely don't have a clue
Nick Bosa coming off of a major injury. Looks like Sewage got lucky.

But if you're excited, you should be on a Lions board talking about it. Oh thats right, everyone, including your mother, hates your guts and you have no Lions board to go to :*(

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was a real shame what happened to Lions bust Jeff Odookie. Ruptured Achilles. You hate to see it.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Once again showing that a majority of Bears fans largely don't have a clue.

But hey, enjoy that top 10 defense of yours........

Patt Stafford says hi!
Nice win yesterday. Can't wait to hear your retort about how good the bears looked

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I watched that Lions game and Sewell sucked. Nick Bosa isn't gonna trash a guy in the media like that, not on some irrelevant-ass team that is firmly in SF's rearview.

But hey, at least he's better than Okudah!

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nick Bosa coming off of a major injury. Looks like Sewage got lucky.

But if you're excited, you should be on a Lions board talking about it. Oh thats right, everyone, including your mother, hates your guts and you have no Lions board to go to :*(
LOL, Stafford leave you a little but hurt did he? Sorry, I thought this was a thread about Sewell, that I didn't start btw.....
Eat your crow and STFU while your at it.