Penei Sewell (OFFICIAL LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
LOL, Stafford leave you a little but hurt did he? Sorry, I thought this was a thread about Sewell, that I didn't start btw.....
Eat your crow and STFU while your at it.
Nope. I expected a Bears blowout because i'm not a homer Special person like you.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I watched that Lions game and Sewell sucked. Nick Bosa isn't gonna trash a guy in the media like that, not on some irrelevant-ass team that is firmly in SF's rearview.

But hey, at least he's better than Okudah!
I watched the Bears game yesterday. I don't have an hour to type about all that sucked there......

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Good for Sewell and the Lions if that's the case. If he sticks there, it'll be interesting to see how he does compared to Borom for the Bears (if he's not too badly hurt).

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Right both teams lost and a loss is a loss right? Unless you are yourself then you love to talk about almost wins like how you almost swept the bears last year right?
That is all you got? Really? At least the Lions went down swinging, while the Bears just rolled over and let McVay and Stafford have their ass.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You literally can’t answer my question because you know you are addicted to the Bears forum. That’s sad. I’ll answer your questions though:

I’m not, your a Lions fan on a Bears forum who try’s to “troll”. Of course I’m going to call it out.

Yes I posted one time in a Lions board, but that was to help you find your Lions family. But apparently they don’t want you there.

Lastly, I never googled your username. That was actually a Lions fan from the Lions forum. He did it and discovered how much of a douchebag you are.

Now your turn? Why are you obsessed with the Bears forum?

Holy fuck, you are kicking him while he is down bro

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
That is all you got? Really? At least the Lions went down swinging, while the Bears just rolled over and let McVay and Stafford have their ass.
Nice congratulations on your almost come back. You guys are tied for first still, maybe this is your year?

Also, note not once have I defended the bears here because I know they are awful. I'm not in denial and defending a shit team like yourself

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice congratulations on your almost come back. You guys are tied for first still, maybe this is your year?

Also, note not once have I defended the bears here because I know they are awful. I'm not in denial and defending a shit team like yourself
Where have I ever said the lions where not a shit team? You sound confused.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Lol, you padded stats and equated it to going down swinging. Some things never change