Penei Sewell (OFFICIAL LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You must be really drunk after watching your prized tackle get spun around so many times. I'm watching football. That isn't even in the same universe as you spending your life on a Bears board, especially during Lions games. Imagine making such a stupid fucking comparison hahahahaha. Oh boy.
LOl, he was in for two drives, they scored on both drives....

How did your offense do the first two drives?

Might I remind you that you got the shit kicked out of you by Buffalo's second stringers?

Bills 41
Bears 15

Bears 3rd down efficiency? 0/11

The very definition of pathetic, no wonder why you're watching the Lions......

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Might I remind you that you got the shit kicked out of you by Buffalo's second stringers?

Bills 41
Bears 15

I didn't get anything kicked out of me. I'm not on the team. Neither are you. Please act like it.

I'm watching the Lions because I like football and i prefer to be informed on things that go on around the league. You making these posts just proves you're a troll(not like we didn't already know that). You should try being informed sometime to. Maybe you'd realize how shit your franchise is if you spent less time hanging around here waiting for my text post and talked to some Lions fans.

But keep banging your chest about a couple drives in the pre-season. I remember a certain team going 4-0 in the pre-season and then had a historically bad regular season. That's what people think when they think Lions. 0-18.

If you want me to knight you as a Bears fan, just ask. I'll whip out the sword and slap your shoulders.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Bills 41
Bears 15

Please stay on topic. This thread is about Sewell sucking so far and what kind of loser lives on another teams message board. Feel free to see your way out if you have nothing to contribute per usual

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Bears had a massive lead in the Bills game? I must have watched the wrong game. Weird.
Massive lead? Are you delusional? You take a lot of stock in the play of used car salesmen playing deep in the third quarter of the last preseason game don't you?

Oh wait, that is the same time the JF plays, so, never mind..........

mecha

Liked Posts:
Who are you replying to? As far as I can tell you're real wrong.
the resident infiltrator. the Lions fanboy.

you can probably cite about 20 other dumbfucks as well, I don't care to seek them out however. because they're dumbfucks.

take your issues up with someone else.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Please stay on topic. This thread is about Sewell sucking so far and what kind of loser lives on another teams message board. Feel free to see your way out if you have nothing to contribute per usual
Lions fan comments on a thread about a Lion's player, wow, real shocker!!

As for the rest, go fuck yourself.

What is even more funny is the loser that starts this thread.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:

Sorry bud, @Anytime23 is talking football. I'm not sure what your rambling stupidity is about. Maybe stick to the crayons you were telling @MikeDitkaPolishSausage about the other day if you can't discuss football

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

Lions fan immediately commenting about a Lions player on a Bears board during a Lions game = shocking. Well from any other Lions fan it would be. Not from you, loser.

Seek help.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Lions fan comments about a lions player on a Bears message board. Only reason the lions player is being mentioned is because we are making fun of him…..and you