Penei Sewell (OFFICIAL LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
You a Bears Fan replying to a Lions fan in a post about a Lion's player.

durrrrrrrr
You do realize we wouldn’t have posts making fun of Lions players if a Lions fan wasn’t addicted to posting in a Bears forum right? Naw you’re too stupid to understand that.

Honest question though….Do you have to wear a helmet when you eat at the dinner table?

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You do realize we wouldn’t have posts making fun of Lions players if a Lions fan wasn’t addicted to posting in a Bears forum right? Naw you’re too stupid to understand that.

Honest question though….Do you have to wear a helmet when you eat at the dinner table?
LOL at the irony here, but I know it will escape you.........

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Imagine drafting Penis Sewer over Justin Fields….

It’s like they want to stay dog shit.
Why are Bears fans so obsessed with male genitalia?

Jaylon Waddle
Jamar Chase
Jacee Horn
Patrick Surtain II
Devonta Smith

Why didn't Bill B trade up to draft Fields?
Name one decent NFL QB that ever came from OSU?
How has Jenkins looked in camp?

Last edited:

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:

Jaylon Waddle
Jamar Chase
Jacee Horn
Patrick Surtain II
Devonta Smith

I’m not a doctor but go take a Xanax bro

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:

Jaylon Waddle
Jamar Chase
Jacee Horn
Patrick Surtain II
Devonta Smith

Why are you obsessed with a Bears forum?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

About what I would expect out of a rookie that hasn't played in
over a year.

Is that a yes or a no?

Some other rookies that opted out and their PFF grades.

Chase - 29.5
Sewell - 38.6
Parsons - 91 and highest graded run defender in preseason
Slater - 71.4 playing the harder left tackle position
Rousseau - 61.4 with one of highlights being beating Sewell like a rented mule for a sack.

So sounds like this is a case of the soft bigotry of low expectations. I guess as a Lions fan you have come to expect garbage production. Dude was the 2nd worst performer of 1st round picks that opted out which to you is performing as expected. LMFAO.

Zvbxrpl

Liked Posts:
Left tackle is something you draft when you have a qb.
Has to be the single stupidest fucking thought from a football fan, but then again, I typically breeze past most of your posts--mainly because they're fucking stupid and grossly lacking in anything intelligence--but you don't let down on hype/opinions that get you roasted. Don't improve the most important spot on the OLine unless you have that 1 in a million guy or have a left handed QB so the other side of the line is most important--which only applies to who, the dolphins?

Sound logic that the bears have followed--after all, look at all the success they've had ignoring the LT spot looking the QB since their last championship.

Congrats though, I guess. You got me to bite and react.

The Tennessee Titans, Baltimore Ravens, SF 49ers, Denver Broncos, Philly Eagles, and Arizona Cardinals are all examples of teams who don't follow your idiot fucking logic, partially because A--"when you have the QB" is often-times never--because good ones are so rare and said teams are stuck with the average QBs and B--the game's won and lost in the trenches, which I get isn't sexy for fans who care more about what's going on in the secondary because that's where the TV camera is.

I bet you were the guy saying Mahomes wouldn't be good because he was a Texas Tech QB and how much Cliff Kingsbury's college offense disqualifies him...

Where the kid wears a college uniform from doesn't matter and has nothing to do with how successful he is in the pros. Justin Fields may suck, but it wont be because he went to Ohio State.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that a yes or a no?

Some other rookies that opted out and their PFF grades.

Chase - 29.5
Sewell - 38.6
Parsons - 91 and highest graded run defender in preseason
Slater - 71.4 playing the harder left tackle position
Rousseau - 61.4 with one of highlights being beating Sewell like a rented mule for a sack.

So sounds like this is a case of the soft bigotry of low expectations. I guess as a Lions fan you have come to expect garbage production. Dude was the 2nd worst performer of 1st round picks that opted out which to you is performing as expected. LMFAO.
Now, answer me this, how many of the above also underwent a position switch as well?

As for Rousseau, you conveniently didn't mention the couple of times Sewell put him on the turf.....

As for the RT vs LT value argument, re-watch the video I posted and tell me what side the rush came from?

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Now, answer me this, how many of the above also underwent a position switch as well?

As for Rousseau, you conveniently didn't mention the couple of times Sewell put him on the turf.....

As for the RT vs LT value argument, re-watch the video I posted and tell me what side the rush came from?
Why are you obsessed with the Bears forum? How come you won’t answer that question?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Top 20 OL salaries: 3 are RTs, 4 are Gs, 14 are LTs.
LT is 2nd highest paid position after QB.
There's a reason.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Goalposts moving I see. You are simply offering reasons for why he sucked none of which has anything to do with opting out like you claimed.

Again, I think he will be fine in the end. I am just astonished by your rampant homerism that you deny something that is obvious to everyone. He has noticeably struggled. There is no reason to pretend otherwise.

Speed

Liked Posts:
Copers gonna cope