Penei Sewell (OFFICIAL LANCE STONE THREAD OF THE YEAR WINNER)

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Two of the most relevant stats.......

LMFAO

As if overall grade isn't relevant.

You can't make this shit up.

Oh I see where your stupidity stems from. You asked me for stats. Pressures is a stat. Pass Block efficiency is a stat.

His PFF grade is not a stat moron. It is a grade hence why it is called PFF Grade.

But as far as his PFF Grade, he ranked 28th in pass blocking which is not tremendous.

No one gives a shit about his overall grade as no one in this thread has ever questioned his run blocking. It is his pass blocking that needs work as evidenced by his pass blocking stats and his pass blocking PFF grade. As a pass blocker he ranked behind Leno, Ifedi and Massie. Glad you drafted a guy 9th overall to be outperformed by 3 guys you said are shit.

Screenshot_20210914-221746_Chrome.jpg

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Bears lost by 20, Lions lost by 8, but ok.....
TBF the Lions are more used to garbage time after being blown out over and over the past 50+ years. Hopefully the Bears work on their garbage time offense so they can fool dumbass football fans like you who have no clue what they're watching, like doodoo Sewell. :(

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Oh I see where your stupidity stems from. You asked me for stats. Pressures is a stat. Pass Block efficiency is a stat.

His PFF grade is not a stat moron. It is a grade hence why it is called PFF Grade.

But as far as his PFF Grade, he ranked 28th in pass blocking which is not tremendous.

No one gives a shit about his overall grade as no one in this thread has ever questioned his run blocking. It is his pass blocking that needs work as evidenced by his pass blocking stats and his pass blocking PFF grade.
I think the OP said "bust" or haven't you been paying attention, which is so typical for you. Funny how a "bust" gains national praise after his first outing under less than ideal conditions........

Btw, how is Jenkins doing?

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I think the OP said "bust" or haven't you been paying attention, which is so typical for you. Funny how a "bust" gains national praise after his first outing under less than ideal conditions........

Btw, how is Jenkins doing?

th

Goalposts moved. First you ask me for his stats and I give them to you. Then we find out you stupidly confused stats and grade so I give you his pass blocking grade. Now when that shows he is still mediocre as a pass blocker right now you now switch to the OP calling him a bust and asking about Jenkins.

If you had no intent to discuss his PFF pass blocking stats or grades then why did you ask me about them?

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
th

Goalposts moved. First you ask me for his stats and I give them to you. Then we find out you stupidly confused stats and grade so I give you his pass blocking grade. Now when that shows he is still mediocre as a pass blocker right now you now switch to the OP calling him a bust and asking about Jenkins.

If you had no intent to discuss his PFF pass blocking stats or grades then why did you ask me about them?
Classic noc0ck.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
th

OP calls him a bust.

Two national media sites post articles about how well he performed.
PFF has him graded out as a top 10 overall tackle week one.
Remy jumps in and tries to cherry pick stats in another of his useless efforts to put into his vortex.
Stats/grades, who da fuck cares, more useless vortex crap.

Youngest tackle to ever start in the NFL
Top ten overall grade, after only having two days to practice.

Remy ....but but but,..........

By Remy's metric, when Fields throws a pick in his first start, he too will be a bust.

Now blow it out your ass, Mr. Vortex.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
OP calls him a bust.

Remy jumps in and tries to cherry pick stats in another of his useless efforts to put into his vortex.

By Remy's metric, when Fields throws a pick in his first start, he too will be a bust.

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the sidewalk. Poor guy :*(

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
BFD. No one thought he'd be a bust. Just odd for you guys to re-sign your LT for 5 years after seeing Sewell in camp and drafted a guy this high. Woo Hoo, you got a RT with the 7th pick in the draft, LOL.

Don't overstate his performance either. The good reports are relative to his dreadful preseason. He still had 4 pressures and a TFL against him. I expect him to improve as I always have but that's too high to take a RT when you could of had Fields.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Man. Rashawn Slater is really impressive. Went up against the best line in football and didn't allow a pressure in his 1st NFL game. What a stud.
Completely agree. Any team would be lucky to get a tackle that polished and NFL ready. Unlike the total loser the Lions drafted.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Man. Rashawn Slater is really impressive. Went up against the best line in football and didn't allow a pressure in his 1st NFL game. What a stud.
At LT (not RT) and against Chase Young.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
OP calls him a bust.

I never claimed he was a bust. I said saying he was tremendous when he gave up the 3rd most pressures and was 41 out of 49 in PBE was laughable.

He appears to be a good run blocker. He appears to be a mediocre to terrible pass blocker per the PFF stats you asked me to provide. None of that nakes him a bust dummy.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

Yeah clearly ahould have been the first T taken at this point.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Rashawn Slater OT looked good week one.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Big yikes of a game by Plenty of Sewage. Everyone was having their way with him. Meanwhile Bears rookie Justin Fields lit them up! Already a Lion killer?

STAY TUNED!