I have the stride of a gazelle
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Tennessee Volunteers
Nagy throws Trubisky under the bus, bus runs over Trubisky. Nagy brings in “His Guy.” “His Guy” nukes him to the media in 2 of last 4 starts.

BDN has Nagy cucked

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
BDN has the history of success to have the stones to call things as they are. He's not calling out Nagy directly (smart) but simply saying what SHOULD BE OBVIOUS to anybody paying attention.

If Nagy can't figure that out, it's his fault, not Foles.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
BDN can go fuck off. He missed several game changing throws. Nagy is the perfect coach for him... gives him an excuse

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
Imagine not helping your struggling OL on 3rd down on your own 4 yard line by running 5 routes, with the primary being a double move...
Or throwing a goddamn toss on 4th and 1...
Or running right at the best player on defense in the league over and over...

Nagy is sabotaging his own offense..

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
We now see that Nagy pulled Trubisky too soon. Tubs wasn't all the problem... It's this pathetic OL... So sad we can't even sign FA let alone draft offensive linemen for years!!! Tired of other teams trash. But I agree Nagy is 3/4 of the problem.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
BDN can go fuck off. He missed several game changing throws. Nagy is the perfect coach for him... gives him an excuse

Some of those missed throws were because he absolutely had to get the ball out to not take a sack.

As i've been saying for 2 years now. Nagy is a horrible play caller and this o-line is really tough to watch but watching some of these plays that get called in certain situations could be even worse and that's saying a lot.

Credit the Rams for having a good offensive plan to cause watching that game you would think the score would of been 35-10.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We now see that Nagy pulled Trubisky too soon. Tubs wasn't all the problem... It's this pathetic OL... So sad we can't even sign FA let alone draft offensive linemen for years!!! Tired of other teams trash. But I agree Nagy is 3/4 of the problem.
I think it is possible that

Trubs sucks
BDN sucks
The OL sucks
Nagy sucks

It's not just one problem. All 4 of these things can be true

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:

Trubs sucks
BDN sucks
The OL sucks
Nagy sucks

Possible but let me ask you this; do you see Nagy as someone who coaches to his teams strengths or exploit a defenses weakness?

I have witnessed success when Nagy used the I formation and play action and he always abandons it in favor of shotgun, running Patterson, playing Harris over Kmet etc.

I believe Nagy play calling and personel groupings are the largest issues on O. 2nd play of the game and Patterson is already in the backfield, wtf is that?

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's not just one problem

No, it's been a giant clusterfuck of problems since...well....forever.

I thought Nagy did an admirable job navigating those problems for the first half of his career here, but now he is getting visibly frustrated with all the problems and is responding incredibly poorly.

If this offense stays stuck in neutral for the next couple of games, you almost have to give Lazor the playcall sheet during the Bye to try to jumpstart the O into respectability for the Final Stretch.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
watch some damn film and you could see why he missed most(not all ) of these throws.

2 seconds average to get the ball out lol.. It was obvious the goal was to get the ball to Mooney, they're just dialing it up wrong. Surprise.

I just watched the miss to Mooney from the 1 yard line. That was on Foles. They blitzed and Leno made the right choice by picking up the inside rusher leaving the outside rusher to be the QB. Instead of throwing to Arob who was open and most likely converts the first down, he stares down Mooney. I mean 2 seconds, is not a lot of time to read your progressions, I assume Arob was the outlet there.

Nagy sets these guys up to fail constantly by going empty. We do not have the personnel to protect our quarterback! Why can't he see that?

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Yeah but kind of hard to make those throws when the other teams D is all over you

Bolek

Liked Posts:

Trubs sucks
BDN sucks
The OL sucks
Nagy sucks

All 4 can be true, but the real question is, which do we replace to fix this mess quickly?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
watch some damn film and you could see why he missed most(not all ) of these throws.
Yes, I did watch....the 2 interceptions were rookie mistakes....he could have just thrown them away as he was out of the pocket..... and the others were just bad passes from an overrated quarterback

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
All 4 can be true, but the real question is, which do we replace to fix this mess quickly?
It has to be all of them. And get rid of Pace.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Yeah but kind of hard to make those throws when the other teams D is all over you
Stop making excuses. He missed several throws. He threw two INTs when he had no business throwing the ball. He was awful. We know the OL is bad, and no QB has enough time. But he had several inexcusable throws.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Yes OP, it is ironic.

But it wasn't that hard to see. A coach who fires most of his offense staff is getting alot of heat, the Bears just keep it internal this offseason as they usually do.

Foles was the litmus test for Nagy's offense, and it has been a complete failure. Imagine having YOUR guy, that you traded for, come up a full 10 points lower in QBR that Trubs. Foles right now is about the 4th worst starting QB in the league.

Nagy is a complete joke and anybody who doesn't see it is delusional.