Peter Schrager 2021 NFL mock draft 1.0

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Bears national scout Francis Saint-Paul dabbing it up with Horn @16:47

Last edited:

jerkstore

Liked Posts:
Would Tampa really bother with Mills in the first? Arians isn’t going to be around long enough to develop him.

And damn, another mock with Slater as the top tackle. Maybe Sewell’s 33” arms scared people.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Pitts is very much first round worthy.
Questioning Pitts is pretty laughable.
Pitts is a fucking monster tbh.

He is a good player, but very much overrated. He is a wide receiver playing tight end. Makes great catches, but doesn't get great separation which leaves me concerned about how he will fare at the next level. He will still get his and be a really good red zone presence, just not top 10 pick worthy. I have him as late 1st to 2nd rd pick.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
He and Surtain are very similar in many aspects. Both have legitimate all pro potential.
What are the odds surtain drops because of the stigma that Alabama continues to produce shit cbs, similar to the Ohio state qb theory?

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
What are the odds surtain drops because of the stigma that Alabama continues to produce shit cbs, similar to the Ohio state qb theory?
I'd say zero. He looks ALOT like Minkah Fitzpatrick coming out. He obviously won't be playing safety in the league but his play style was similar.

nc0gnet0

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He is a good player, but very much overrated. He is a wide receiver playing tight end. Makes great catches, but doesn't get great separation which leaves me concerned about how he will fare at the next level. He will still get his and be a really good red zone presence, just not top 10 pick worthy. I have him as late 1st to 2nd rd pick.
Do you have any idea what your talking about?

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Is TE Pitts that much better of a prospect than WR Claypool was last year. About the same speed. Pitts is 2" taller but weight about the same. Top 10 seems really high.

Wild_x_Card

Liked Posts:
Is TE Pitts that much better of a prospect than WR Claypool was last year. About the same speed. Pitts is 2" taller but weight about the same. Top 10 seems really high.
Claypool was slept on and in a redraft would go much higher.

Old Dirty Curtis

Old Slob
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the draft fell this way I would take Jaycee Horn and try to get Rashod Bateman in the second.

Luke

Liked Posts:
Mooney has almost 0 experience in the slot. College or pro. Marshall took over Justin Jefferson's role in the slot for LSU this past season. He'd be a viable option there with some size and speed. And 3 WR sets do get a lot of looks for Nagy. He didn't do it as much in 2020 though because early on, he was obsessed with Demetrius Harris in the multi-TE set, and late because Anthony Miller was largely ineffective and starting to get Kmet on the field with Graham.

I really like Marshall with that size/speed/production combo and position versatility.
6'3, 200 running 4.38 and 39 vert 50-50 ball guy geez.
Last two years, 23 td's in 19 games averaging 15 yards/catch.
I think he was one of the top WR's coming out of HS as well.
He'd be my realistic 2nd positional choice after Newsome, but obviously more exciting.

Last edited:

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Yeah pick up a WR...and still not have a line able to hold to give Dalton any time to throw the ball.

Are people just assuming a slower QB behind this O-Line is somehow gonna work?

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
Yeah pick up a WR...and still not have a line able to hold to give Dalton any time to throw the ball.

Are people just assuming a slower QB behind this O-Line is somehow gonna work?
If Christian Darrisaw is there he's my pick.