Peyton

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
He would make one hell of a president of football operations. Denver would probably be the strongest competition though.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
There have been rumors over the years that he's mulling a political career. He denies it, but of course that denial only makes him even shrewder politically. Of course I'd love to give it a shot but I dont think its realistic.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He would make one hell of a president of football operations. Denver would probably be the strongest competition though.
What is this based on? I really haven't paid attention to anything he's done in his post-playing career so i honestly don't know what would qualify him to make any meaningful organizational decisions.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
What is this based on? I really haven't paid attention to anything he's done in his post-playing career so i honestly don't know what would qualify him to make any meaningful organizational decisions.
The guy was basically GM, head coach, offensive coordinator and starting quarterback of the Colts for more than a decade of successful football that would be the envy of all but two or three franchises.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
purely on his knowledge of the game. the guy is a football genius and for some weird reason seems to have a soft spot for this franchise. I would trust Peyton Manning with organizational decisions far more than that idiot for an accountant we have now.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
The guy was basically GM, head coach, offensive coordinator and starting quarterback of the Colts for more than a decade of successful football that would be the envy of all but two or three franchises.
OC maybe but i think you're giving him way too much credit.

purely on his knowledge of the game. the guy is a football genius and for some weird reason seems to have a soft spot for this franchise. I would trust Peyton Manning with organizational decisions far more than that idiot for an accountant we have now.
Id def trust him over what we have now.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
OC maybe but i think you're giving him way too much credit.

This is from inside the locker room. The fact that Tony Dungy is a weird, aloof pseud who seemed like he wanted to be an NFL coach mostly for the platform it gave to his religious proselytizing only reinforces this idea.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

This is from inside the locker room. The fact that Tony Dungy is a weird, aloof pseud who seemed like he wanted to be an NFL coach mostly for the platform it gave to his religious proselytizing only reinforces this idea.
I'll take your word for it. I'm not watching 10 minutes of that obnoxious punter.

mecha

Liked Posts:

who's this fucking brotard?

Bust

Liked Posts:

so was John Elway and he still sucks at finding a QB

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Greatest Manning story, dude was ruthless...