PFF ranks the Chicago Bears wide receivers as the NFL’s worst

airtime143

This place is dead and buried.
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I know that you get triggered by memes, and claim I don't know how to use them. Good luck with all that.

I use this one often here because it is so true, and the same people continue to embarrass themselves when discussing the Packers.
View attachment 20350

Yes, I bet it would be nice to root for your team winning.

fixed.jpg

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Bears fans get excited by one year of a early unexpected playoff exit by the Packers. The two years previous the Packers were in the NFC Championship. Yes, we all realize the Packers are due because they haven't raised a Lombardi since 2011. The whole franchise is motivated and focused on the unfinished business. I know it kills you all that the Packers are ALWAYS relevant and the Bears NEVER are.

Deal with it!
f5a1461ac88db5e99b73fa49def96ab2--packers-baby-greenbay-packers.jpg

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears fans get excited by one year of a early unexpected playoff exit by the Packers. The two years previous the Packers were in the NFC Championship. Yes, we all realize the Packers are due because they haven't raised a Lombardi since 2011. The whole franchise is motivated and focused on the unfinished business. I know it kills you all that the Packers are ALWAYS relevant and the Bears NEVER are.

Deal with it!
View attachment 20358
Ah, but in the playoffs.....

loser.jpg

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I don't think it's ever occurred to him that simply making it to the NFCCG still means nothing.

airtime143

CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I don't think it's ever occurred to him that simply making it to the NFCCG still means nothing.

Yup.
Rodgers should have left green bay if he wants another championship.
The poor guy has small hands and his game is more touch and accuracy than anything else.
Get him out in the single digit temps in January and you get exactly what you had in 21- ineffective and mundane.

Omeletpants

Save America
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Colorado Rockies
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  2. Orlando Magic
  3. Phoenix Suns
  4. Sacramento Kings
  1. Columbus Blue Jackets
No wonder many think the Bears have the least talent in the NFL

Bearey Palpatine

Liked Posts:
I hope the Receiving Corp is looking at article like this and using it as bulletin board material.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
The poor guy has small hands and his game is more touch and accuracy than anything else.
More made up BS from Bears fans. The actual facts expose them for what they are, so they have to create their alternative facts or BS. Pathetic.

Important to try and keep this forum credible, so the following is the factual information on QBs hand size.

The top 3 Largest Hands for NFL QBs:

1- Russell Wilson- 10 1/4 inches
2- Aaron Rodgers- 10 1/8
3- Josh Allen- 10 1/8

Some other NFL QBs hand sizes:
Joe Burrow- 9
Patrick Mahomes- 9 1/4
Tom Brady- 9 3/8
Matthew Stafford- 10
Justin Fields- 9 1/8

mecha

Liked Posts:
Why this guy keeping a spreadsheet of dudes hand sizes? ?
cause he's obviously a jackoff that goes to other teams boards and shitposts for his personal amusement. it's the same reason I've told this fuck 10 times now to go to his own teams board and go coexist with his own kind and still doesn't.

fuck off @PackerNation

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's June. What the receiving corps will look like in September remains to be seen.

It's not time to panic yet...Although that may come later.

Agreed it is not time to panic. But we are getting close. Without some additions, which won't be great b/c that means they were cap casualties or cut for other reasons, this team is going to be really, really bad. I am not saying they can't or won't scratch out a ~.500 season but they could easily be drafting in the first 3-4 picks next year, too. Eberflus & Co. may not care about this year.: Evaluate a lot of young talent, install your systems, and philosophy and get after it in 2023 with a lot of cap room.

BearFanJohn

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
It's June. What the receiving corps will look like in September remains to be seen.

It's not time to panic yet...Although that may come later.

Agreed it is not time to panic. But we are getting close. Without some additions, which won't be great b/c that means they were cap casualties or cut for other reasons, this team is going to be really, really bad. I am not saying they can't or won't scratch out a ~.500 season but they could easily be drafting in the first 3-4 picks next year, too. Eberflus & Co. may not care about this year.: Evaluate a lot of young talent, install your systems, and philosophy and get after it in 2023 with a lot of cap room.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:

This should be a surprise to nobody. Fields has ZERO weapons/help on the field. You can't properly evaluate Fields until we get at least some talent. We have none.

abegibronlives

Liked Posts:
This should be a surprise to nobody. Fields has ZERO weapons/help on the field. You can't properly evaluate Fields until we get at least some talent. We have none.

The WR for the Bears leaves a lot to be desired.

Using that as an excuse for Fields, however, is not correct. He needs to play better. Period.