Pff Robinson perfect for bears

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
He’s a poor man’s Alshon Jeffery. With that being said, I’d sign him to a 1 year prove it deal in a heartbeat. I don’t think he’s getting a long term contract from anybody. He had a monster 2015 season, but besides 3 or 4 games in 2016, he was totally invisible and just flat out bad. And then came the ACL in 2017.

Last edited:

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
He’s a poor man’s Alshon Jeffery. With that being said, I’d sign him to a 1 year prove it deal in a heartbeat. I don’t think he’s getting a long term contract from anybody. He had a monster rookie season, but besides 3 or 4 games in 2016, he was totally invisible and just flat out bad. And then came the ACL in 2017.
We want to try and trot out 2 ACL 2017 injured WR and a guy thats been hurt for 3 seasons on top of Inman, Wright, and whatever else we end up with. Sounds horrible to me.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
We want to try and trot out 2 ACL 2017 injured WR and a guy thats been hurt for 3 seasons on top of Inman, Wright, and whatever else we end up with. Sounds horrible to me.

I mean, yeah, it’s a big risk. He was never fast to begin with, and his route running is questionable at best, but he’s still an upgrade. He’s a great 50/50 ball receiver.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
There aren't really any choices that don't carry a good deal of risk in the WR market.

Bears_804

Liked Posts:
I mean, yeah, it’s a big risk. He was never fast to begin with, and his route running is questionable at best, but he’s still an upgrade. He’s a great 50/50 ball receiver.
Guess I'm living in a pipe dream that we overhaul the WR position with at least some hopeful, non-injured players. Nothing crazy, but a decent group we don't have to worry about. I think Nagy can design plays to get the most out non top tier people. We have been so horribly snake bitten by injuries it scares me to death.

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
Yeah I still have hope for white, think wheaton is better than people think he is and like Robinson too, but wouldn't want to roll the dice on that many question marks at the same time unless I owned a Josh bellamy replica jersey

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
This would be the Moose Muhammad signing all over again. Let's not do that again.

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
He’s a poor man’s Alshon Jeffery. With that being said, I’d sign him to a 1 year prove it deal in a heartbeat. I don’t think he’s getting a long term contract from anybody. He had a monster 2015 season, but besides 3 or 4 games in 2016, he was totally invisible and just flat out bad. And then came the ACL in 2017.

Rich mans Alshon

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Allen Robinson is a very good route runner.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

He's the kind of player we'd have to outbid most teams for though so if Pace wants him then he better be ready to overpay to a point and he better believe he's the #1 WR he showed himself top be in 2015, but if we can get him on a one year deal then i don't mind overpaying him to find out who he is.

Luke

Liked Posts:
why would any WR come here for a 1 year prove it deal?

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Is that the same guy who was trying to hate on Jimmy G? Ya, I think he is a shitty talent evaluator. See that contract?

I have no idea who it is, but he did a nice breakdown.

satchice

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Jags are to close to a championship to lose their best WR. I don't think he ever hits FA.