play calling and offensive game plan

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
was actually one of the few positives today. all you could really ask them to do was control the ball and pound their front, which they did until it got away from the Bears. Mitch shouldn’t he allowed back in the city of chicago next season, he’s just not the guy.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
I was tempted to say "Once again thank all the football gods you are not in any position of authority in Halas Hall"

but then I remembered your dumb, hot-garbage takes on NFL football are on par with all the people who have positions of authority in Halas Hall.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
I was tempted to say "Once again thank all the football gods you are not in any position of authority in Halas Hall"

but then I remembered your dumb, hot-garbage takes on NFL football are on par with all the people who have positions of authority in Halas Hall.
somebody’s in a cheerful mood again.

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
was actually one of the few positives today. all you could really ask them to do was control the ball and pound their front, which they did until it got away from the Bears. Mitch shouldn’t he allowed back in the city of chicago next season, he’s just not the guy.

Idiots will just be mad at the loss and flame you.

But this game plan almost worked.

It was a very sober game plan that was aware of the talent differential between the two teams.

The Bears had to be perfect and they weren't.

they don't have the defense at this stage to hang with the Packers and the only solution was a slow methodical offense to keep Aaron Rodgers off the field.

We really do need to turn over the bottom of the wide receiver roster and replace wims and Miller. It's also likely that Robinson moves on.

We also need to overhaul the defense. There are some bad contracts we need to get out of and may end up taking a hit next year.

Lot of work to be done but the talent differential isn't so great that we wouldn't be in contention in 2022.

But it is apparent we need a quarterback.

pablovi

Liked Posts:
Look Trubisky sucks, but Nagy is a horrible playcaller, and it’s pretty evident to everyone.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
West coast has good cocaine. Easy to see positives riding an eight ball

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
I would love to see a breakdown of the amount of times they were in the shotgun today compared to games past, because there seemed to be an awful lot of it today.

I hated the playcalling outside of the 1st drive. They did just enough to keep the game interesting by chewing up clock and converting in short distance, but they only scored 1 touchdown, and it came on the only series where they were running the same stuff as they were against HOU and MIN. The rest screamed 2019 with all the inside runs and 5 yard routes out of the shotgun.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I can't say that Trubisky showed anything today that merits him not coming back. If anything, they didn't let Trubisky win or lose the game for them. They completely tried to keep the game out of Trubisky's hands. I like the idea of what they were going for, but you can't settle for fgs....not against Rodgers.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I would love to see a breakdown of the amount of times they were in the shotgun today compared to games past, because there seemed to be an awful lot of it today.

I hated the playcalling outside of the 1st drive. They did just enough to keep the game interesting by chewing up clock and converting in short distance, but they only scored 1 touchdown, and it came on the only series where they were running the same stuff as they were against HOU and MIN. The rest screamed 2019 with all the inside runs and 5 yard routes out of the shotgun.
Pretty obvious playcalling was Nagy

Bearfanfromnewjersey

Liked Posts:
my gripe is the lack of getting aggressive and inability to run plays that allow separation past 10 yards

greg23

Liked Posts:
We really do need to turn over the bottom of the wide receiver roster and replace wims and Miller. It's also likely that Robinson moves on.

So basically we need an entirely new WR group?

BrunoTheRed

Liked Posts:
I can't say that Trubisky showed anything today that merits him not coming back. If anything, they didn't let Trubisky win or lose the game for them. They completely tried to keep the game out of Trubisky's hands. I like the idea of what they were going for, but you can't settle for fgs....not against Rodgers.

Mitch can't win them that game. It was the smart call.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
No answer for AR. Mitch hit his ceiling. Adios, DSM, we hardly knew ye, lol.