Playoff Bracket Thread

Tater

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
WOW! Hawks representing. Aanti Raanta starting goalie for carolina. Duncan Keith getting heavy minutes with Oilers. Phil Hartman had a huge season with Minnesota. Philip Danault made his mark and was probably the best free agent signing that paid immediate dividends to the Kings.

Makes you think. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

And Zadorov is getting big minutes too. And Teuvo.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
And Zadorov is getting big minutes too. And Teuvo.
TT another player lost, any real GM does not give him away to shed a bad contract because Bickell was diagnosed with an illness. It’s Infuriating to see all the lost talent this team has on display in the playoffs while we watch other teams play. I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but Bowman fucked this team inside out. TT, Panarin, Danaul, Zandorov,Raanta, Hartman, Duclair. and any others I have missed.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
TT another player lost, any real GM does not give him away to shed a bad contract because Bickell was diagnosed with an illness. It’s Infuriating to see all the lost talent this team has on display in the playoffs while we watch other teams play. I know it’s like beating a dead horse, but Bowman fucked this team inside out. TT, Panarin, Danaul, Zandorov,Raanta, Hartman, Duclair. and any others I have missed.
Watching Saad in St. Louis is torture. He has been a big plus for them.

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Forsling,TvR,Maatta,Keith,Kempny,Leddy and Rutta on D and Kampf,Hagel,Motte and Saad all played for PO teams this spring.

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Forsling,TvR,Maatta,Keith,Kempny,Leddy and Rutta on D and Kampf,Hagel,Motte and Saad all played for PO teams this spring.
I dont count Keith he wanted out, the Hawks lost Saad due to poor cap management, Hagel gave the team 2 first round draft picks, Motte and Maata were never truly missed, Leddy Hawks couldn’t afford at the time, TVR was terrible in Chicago,

hawkinmontreal

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Oakland Athletics
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Watching Saad in St. Louis is torture. He has been a big plus for them.
He certainly looks good, but the real truth he didn’t look like the same player the second time around in Chicago, Saad is a good player when he is not counted upon, he can just play his game, it seemed like there was to much pressure on him to be more than he was on the second stint for the Hawks.

greg23

Liked Posts:
Nobody wants to mention Panarin?

Bust

Liked Posts:
brother didn't want to give up his hat . . .great signing on the cheap for the oilers. They took a PR hit but winning cures all.

Last edited:

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Nobody wants to mention Panarin?
Nope

Guy didn’t want to leave, was willing to take a discount with performance bonuses so long as he was with Kane and Blowman still traded him.

That’s the perpetual “wet fart in public” moment. It happened, and you don’t want to talk about it

HSBOB

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I dont count Keith he wanted out, the Hawks lost Saad due to poor cap management, Hagel gave the team 2 first round draft picks, Motte and Maata were never truly missed, Leddy Hawks couldn’t afford at the time, TVR was terrible in Chicago,
I'm not saying any of em should still be here,just listing the players you asked for when you said "any others I missed?" All were good enough to play for PO teams this year though.

Bust

Liked Posts:
brother didn't want to give up his hat . . .great signing on the cheap for the oilers. They took a PR hit but winning cures all.

Evander Kane has 10 goals this season to lead everyone in the playoffs. 2 hat tricks as well. He legit has chance to win mvp if the oilers keep rolling.

What a story that would be.

He gonna be a free agent as well #woah

Granada

Liked Posts:
Three players who have registered a hat trick this post-season:

Matthew Tkachuk
Nazem Kadri
Evander Kane

Kind of ironic, considering these guys a dying breed. I love it, in all honesty.

Ever since it's happened, I've been saying that pickup of E.Kane for the Oilers was a great move. At this point and assuming they can swing it with the cap, I'd be shocked if he doesn't get re-signed.

Granada

Liked Posts:
Blues fans threaten Kadri’s life after the Game 3 collision, and he nets a hat trick in Game 4. ?
Binnington threw an empty water bottle at Kadri too during the live post-game interview after Game 3. Who the hell does that? Oooh, real tough Binnington, lol.

On a separate note, who ever would have thought Florida would get swept. What a collapse.

Granada

Liked Posts:
If the Rangers somehow come back from 0-2 in back-to-back series, that would be epic.

Smith with one of the worst goals I've ever seen on the GTG. He's lucky he got bailed out on that one.

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Seriously, Colorado?

A 3-0 lead and they sit on it.

A 4-3 lead and an empty net and they play conservative and wind up losing.

They may lose this series.