Playoff Mitch

msadows

Liked Posts:
Mitch will be a career backup and spot starter.

Mitch = Mark Sanchez

Quit being delusional.

K i think mitch sucks but he's def better than butt fumble.

Butt fumble turned the ball over a ton, mitch does not.

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
Yea, I'm saying had he won his career could have gone differently.

He has a ton of talent but lacks confidence. It shows on the field. Whenever he looks confident he plays well.

Maybe, but if he cant bounce back from a bad loss then he is not cut out for the NFL, because bad games happen to everybody, so the fact that his bad loss turned into a year of playing terrible does not bode well for him

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Well the fans are booing because he sucks. That’s the more logical reasoning to “make” the Bears move on.
Not disagreeing with that. Your last post was implying something else. That’s why I asked if it was sarcasm.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
So the Bears make decisions based on CCS. That is even dumber. If the Bears move on from Trubs it will be because Pace and Nagy decide to do so for their own reasons. Not because of the fans. This is just a terrible attempt at those that still hold out hope for Mitch to chastise people that are fed up with his terrible play.

If Mitch leaves and blows up in Green Bay then the fault for that will lie with Mitch and Mitch alone for not being good enough for Bears management to keep him.
No? I wasn’t saying that either but rock on. If Mitch leaves the Bears and blows up on the Packers, I’d say the fault lies more with the Bears coaching staff than with Mitch.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
K i think mitch sucks but he's def better than butt fumble.

Butt fumble turned the ball over a ton, mitch does not.
Some of the shit said on here is so damn ridiculous. Sanchez had a negative TD to INT ratio, 75 career rating , and a 55% career completion percent.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Some of the shit said on here is so damn ridiculous. Sanchez had a negative TD to INT ratio, 75 career rating , and a 55% career completion percent.

lol his best season his qb rating was 78.2 and he turned the ball over 27 times.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
No? I wasn’t saying that either but rock on. If Mitch leaves the Bears and blows up on the Packers, I’d say the fault lies more with the Bears coaching staff than with Mitch.

Depends. Some guys just take long to develop and a game cant just wait forever on a guy. The fact is the dude isnt learning and that is largely on him. When you literally staring at an open man scared to throw the issue is you.

Diehardfan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
It's a different game now. Back in the day, it was common for a young QB to take three years to develop in the NFL. Those days are long gone. The cap, free agency and the huge money a quarterback gets pretty much forces these kids to be ready to go right off the bat.....or they move to someone who is ready.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
It's a different game now. Back in the day, it was common for a young QB to take three years to develop in the NFL. Those days are long gone. The cap, free agency and the huge money a quarterback gets pretty much forces these kids to be ready to go right off the bat.....or they move to someone who is ready.

Which makes it that much harder for a player with 13 college starts. I know he had a bad year in 19, and I'm not going to make excuses. I haven't given up on him, and I don't thin Ryan Pace has either. Sink or swim this year.

Willis1524

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Depends. Some guys just take long to develop and a game cant just wait forever on a guy. The fact is the dude isnt learning and that is largely on him. When you literally staring at an open man scared to throw the issue is you.
That’s your opinion. It may be true it may not be. Let’s see Nagy develop one player before we just blame it all on Mitch. Nagy may just suck at being a coach, and rode Andy Reid’s coat tails to a head coaching job. That is also possible. It wouldn’t be the first time, or the last.

Reactions: Myk

Urblock

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
This^^^^^^^^^^ What I see happening is CCS haters will get him run out of town. Then he signs with Green Bay to replace Rodgers and he proceeds to beat the Bears twice a year for 10 years and those same CCS haters will become outraged how in hell Pace could have ever let him go
I love you buddy. No homo. lol

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
For some reason, I just have this feeling that Trubisky is a late bloomer, but I doubt he will end up blooming here. I would not be surprised if Trubisky ended up elsewhere next year and somehow found his rhythm.

That's Bears Football right there.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yea, I'm saying had he won his career could have gone differently.

He has a ton of talent but lacks confidence. It shows on the field. Whenever he looks confident he plays well.
Mahomes and Watson had bad patches of play in the playoffs, then sucked it up and led their teams to wins !! Losers let bad play ruin their confidence, franchise QB's do the opposite.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That’s your opinion. It may be true it may not be. Let’s see Nagy develop one player before we just blame it all on Mitch. Nagy may just suck at being a coach, and rode Andy Reid’s coat tails to a head coaching job. That is also possible. It wouldn’t be the first time, or the last.

Yes. And let's see Mitch read defenses properly for a change before we blame it all on someone else. Time will tell whether he pulls his head outta his ass as well. Time will time if Nagy can as well.

mecha

Liked Posts:
why don't we just blame everyone? they're all complicit in this.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

Here comes Trubisky's LEGION of CCS supporters to refute a completely reasonable claim!

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
This^^^^^^^^^^ What I see happening is CCS haters will get him run out of town. Then he signs with Green Bay to replace Rodgers and he proceeds to beat the Bears twice a year for 10 years and those same CCS haters will become outraged how in hell Pace could have ever let him go

Unfortunately this is so damn true. CCS will love a signing when it happens and shit all over it when it doesn't work out.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
That is true in the real world as well. No one gives a shit about whether something was the right call at the time. It either works or it doesnt.

If you do all kinds of research and stake your company's fortune on a new product and that new product fails then guess what you are held accountable. Doesnt matter if the research said it was a good idea.

Actions however well intentioned and well thought out have consequences.

Last edited:

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:
That is true in the real world as well. No one gives a shit about whether something was the right call at the time. It either works or it doesnt.

If you do all kinds of research and stake your company's fortune on a new product and that new porduct fails then guess what you are held accountable. Doesnt matter if the research said it was a good idea.

Actions however well intentioned and well thought out have consequences.

Agreed 100%.

I think results don't matter as much in the world of professional sports though. Pace can fail, the Bears can continue to fail, and the McCaskey's will continue to rake in the cash.

I don't see how this business ever stops boomin.