Playoffs!!!!!

10veitout

Liked Posts:
They still allow GB to hold. Not many players can beat that. On the replay when the Bears had a chance, GB OG arms well outside the shoulders of the rushers ... no call.

Your O linemen were holding all day, in addition to false starting.

Weebey Brice

Formerly Caleb Williams/Weebay
Liked Posts:
I await the Mitch didn't take us to the playoffs narrative that will undoubtedly develop over the next few days.

If any Bears fan isn't happy that in the middle of this pandemic, and with the mid season struggles we had, that we have a playoff game coming up then I truly despair!!

Delighted, and actually think we have a chance against NO if we can get a few of the injured guys back!!

Bear f'n Down!!
Fans like you are the reason why this organization will forever settle for low level mediocrity. Have some standards.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Fans like you are the reason why this organization will forever settle for low level mediocrity. Have some standards.

The casuals love it. Haha DA BEARS! Am I right!?

Meanwhile, the sad fuckers like us know what's coming. An embarrassing playoff loss, and another half-ass season completely wasted because ownership doesn't have the balls to tear it all down like they should.

This team has regressed 2 years in a row. How is that not enough to see that the arrow is pointing down?

TELLY46

Liked Posts:
Bears defense can't stand up against anyone in the playoffs. Too many gaps and broken coverages. We need Johnson, Skrine and Roquan back. And I'm just tired of seeing Eddie Jackson's poor tackling.

Not optimistic - at -all.
It's like he's scared to tackle anyone,we used to have mofo's playing that position,he's a disgrace

Perspective

Liked Posts:
The casuals love it. Haha DA BEARS! Am I right!?

Meanwhile, the sad fuckers like us know what's coming. An embarrassing playoff loss, and another half-ass season completely wasted because ownership doesn't have the balls to tear it all down like they should.

This team has regressed 2 years in a row. How is that not enough to see that the arrow is pointing down?
The Saints went 7-9 for 3 or 4 years in a row despite having a franchise QB in his peak ... should they have torn it down, traded Brees and every player? Fired Sean Payton?

I cannot believe there are such dumb people in this world who think you can tear down a NFL team that has 53 players and is based off a salary cap structure .... you can tear it down in the MLB like both the Cubs and Sox did .. get young prospects and high draft picks for 3-4 years as you go 65 wins a season and hope the majority pan out like it did with both Cubs andSox and then go on a run

in the NFL, you retool from year to year.... the key is to stabilize that QB position though

Midwaymonster75

Liked Posts:
It doesn’t matter how you get there it just matters that you get there
Unfortunately outside of Washington we are the worst team in the playoffs, have zero chance of winning the super bowl, are likely getting bounced in the WC, we will be going into the offseason with an all too familiar question at QB , head coach, gm and defensive coordinator. Yeah, this is great.

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Serious Q: Was Club Dub open after this GB loss?

Nagy still seems pretty content & celebrating that they made the playoffs ?‍♂️

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Saints went 7-9 for 3 or 4 years in a row despite having a franchise QB in his peak ... should they have torn it down, traded Brees and every player? Fired Sean Payton?

I cannot believe there are such dumb people in this world who think you can tear down a NFL team that has 53 players and is based off a salary cap structure .... you can tear it down in the MLB like both the Cubs and Sox did .. get young prospects and high draft picks for 3-4 years as you go 65 wins a season and hope the majority pan out like it did with both Cubs andSox and then go on a run

in the NFL, you retool from year to year.... the key is to stabilize that QB position though

We don't have Drew Brees. And Matt Nagy isn't Sean Payton. At least Sean Payton had shown a pattern of being a competent coach, and a major part of the reason why the Saints went from the joke of the NFL, to winning a Super Bowl.

What has Matt Nagy shown? He has shown that 2018 was a fluke season.

So when we go 8-8/7-9 or worse and miss the playoffs in 2021, how many more seasons do we let Nagy and Pace "re-tool" this team?

The same way Trubisky just doesn't have "it", neither does Nagy. I don't know what makes you think he does. Because most people seem to know that he's not a good coach...