Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Meh, numbskull51 dredges up old shit too. Why is he immune?

That has never happened, you made that up, I don't think I have ever necroed a thread, if I have prove it. Assopening necroed this thread from last October because I called him out for being a shitposter, like you. Then you thanked him for the necro, and falsely accused me off doing it. You are beyond messed up, you freaked out little virgin.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/87567-Please-show-me-one-person-that-doesn-t-think-Pace-got-played?p=3085597&viewfull=1#post3085597

I hurt his feelings in this thread, I called him out for being full of crap.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/97054-OLB-Bruce-Irvin-could-be-cut-to-keep-Khalil-Mack?p=3085554&viewfull=1#post3085554

This kid is a world class mess.

If you two are going to be so sensitive about getting called out for shitposting, stop doing it.

This really didn't work out for assopening, he's taking more heat for the necro. The kid is a mess, you two hyper fragile goofs should make it official and start a club.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Watch out for that paddlefoot.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
We all laughed when the 49ers hired Lynch as GM, and is like to officially retract my laughter. Dude knows what he is doing. With his first pick, he pulled off a deal where he still got his guy and extra draft capital. With his 2nd pick, he drafted a future DPOY candidate in Foster. His 3rd pick is an up an coming CB #1. And then this year already, he drafted Dante Pettis in the 2nd round, which all the draft experts mocked. Now, all the buzz is on Pettis as potentially the steal of the draft.

Although, he will regret passing on Trubisky.

Thomas hasn’t done anything. Foster is a borderline psychopath. Pettis hasn’t played a snap of regular season NFL football. Good lord!

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Thomas hasn’t done anything. Foster is a borderline psychopath. Pettis hasn’t played a snap of regular season NFL football. Good lord!

People forget that the talking heads in real-time loved the Bears trading up 1 spot when they thought they were getting Solomon Thomas....

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
I would rather have a Gm get his guy, then complain that someone took him before us like Emery

This x1,000,000. I'd rather have balls and make the wrong move than be a coward and let someone else make the right move.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That has never happened, you made that up, I don't think I have ever necroed a thread, if I have prove it. Assopening necroed this thread from last October because I called him out for being a shitposter, like you. Then you thanked him for the necro, and falsely accused me off doing it. You are beyond messed up, you freaked out little virgin.

http://www.chicitysports.com/forum/showthread.php/87567-Please-show-me-one-person-that-doesn-t-think-Pace-got-played?p=3085597&viewfull=1#post3085597

If you two are going to be so sensitive about getting called out for shitposting, stop doing it.

This really didn't work out for assopening, he's taking more heat for the necro. The kid is a mess, you two hyper fragile goofs should make it official and start a club.

Stop it you bully and tell the posse of bullies too, who ever that is. If I had to guess though it is anyone that points out a moronic post by one of these woeful bully victims. One more thing, if you happen across a gem by one of these hapless victims try not to respond or you'll be considered a stalker as well as a bully.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Stop it you bully and tell the posse of bullies too, who ever that is. If I had to guess though it is anyone that points out a moronic post by one of these woeful bully victims. One more thing, if you happen across a gem by one of these hapless victims try not to respond or you'll be considered a stalker as well as a bully.

This smells like bullying