Poles broke it off in Fields ass..

jooo83

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. DePaul Blue Demons
It's too classy to say anything, but you have to imagine Fields is not thrilled.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
It’s been obvious for weeks, poles doesn’t think fields is the guy. Get BPA and draft a qb next year since you’ll have a top 3 pick. I hope you guys sucking poles dick is OK with this
I don’t understand how anyone can argue against this. If Poles doesn’t think Fields isn’t the guy, hey, he’s the GM—It’s his choice.

But to argue against it is to say Poles is building around Fields, which he’s obviously not. Look at what the Jets are doing with Zach Wilson.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I don’t understand how anyone can argue against this. If Poles doesn’t think Fields isn’t the guy, hey, he’s the GM—It’s his choice.

But to argue against it is to say Poles is building around Fields, which he’s obviously not. Look at what the Jets are doing with Zach Wilson.
Lol. Holding up the Jets as the model franchise is pretty bad…

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Packers didn’t believe in rodgers by not drafting a wr early too right

Not saying fields will be IT obviously but these takes are lame

Visionman

Liked Posts:
If Fields is good, he will make people around him better. Offense needs to be heavy on the ground game which will help Fields more than drafting a rookie WR that generally struggle their first year anyway.
Involving the TEs and RBs in the passing game will give Fields 2 more weapons he rarely had in Nagy’s offense…

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Fields is good, he will make people around him better. Offense needs to be heavy on the ground game which will help Fields more than drafting a rookie WR that generally struggle their first year anyway.
If your theory is true, then you must believe fields is not good because he had A rod and Mooney last year and was bad. He did not make others around him better.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Did the Chiefs say that with Mahomes, or did Tyreek Hill help them win a Super Bowl?

Did the Bucs say that with Brady, or did Gronk and the WRs help win a Super Bowl?

Probie2429

Liked Posts:
If your theory is true, then you must believe fields is not good because he had A rod and Mooney last year and was bad. He did not make others around him better.
In a poor scheme with a coaching staff that was clueless. Did you not notice that regardless of which QB Nagy used they all sucked? How about just let it play out with a different coaching staff and offensive philosophy.

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Did the Chiefs say that with Mahomes, or did Tyreek Hill help them win a Super Bowl?

Did the Bucs say that with Brady, or did Gronk and the WRs help win a Super Bowl?
You think fields is comparable to Mahomes and Brady?? Wow that’s incredible