Poles in win win spot w QB

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Some of his runs are because he is forced into it because the OL didnt hold, Some of his runs are because he is holding the ball to long creating the pressure he now has to escape from, some of the runs are designed and some are because he is lost and just tucks at and goes..

As far as great, I dont refer to Fields as great with the exception of talking about his running ability, if I'm talking about Fields as a passer I refer to him as bad.

But if you want me to rephrase my last point? fine.. Average passing qb dont average under 150 ypg, Average passers are not rated 31st in completion% or 25th in rating, he is great at running and not even average at passing. better? ;)

Im not ignoring his increase to 85 rating and him throwing for 3 TD 1 time his entire career, I'm saying that its not anything to be excited about. Listen if he was throwing multiple TD games and throwing for 250-300 yard games several times. but still had too many INT causing a lower 85 rating, it would be a different situation, it shows he has a lot of potential as a passer and just needs to get more experience so he could cut down on the INT.. Even if it was a prototypical roller coaster ride with great game, bad game, good game, bad game etc.. again more experience will cut down on the bad ones and increase the good ones. As a passer what good game did he have? week 5 maybe? 208 yards with 1 TD? yeah nothing wrong with that game, but 200 yards w1TD is hardly anything to write home about.. it is what it is.. he will either take a big step forward next year or probably follow in the footsteps of Mitch

JF is still a young, developing Qb and not a veteran ( I'm still not convinced he has the right ppl in place to develop a Qb, but that's a different topic). He uses his improvisational skill set to created and extend plays, when pass pro breaks down
--------------------------

Some of his runs are because he is forced into it because the OL didnt hold, Some of his runs are because he is holding the ball to long creating the pressure he now has to escape from, some of the runs are designed and some are because he is lost and just tucks at and goes..

Check the slow developing route design.

Im not ignoring his increase to 85 rating and him throwing for 3 TD 1 time his entire career, I'm saying that its not anything to be excited about.
JF is still a young, developing Qb and not a veteran . JF is learning his 2nd offense. He put up enough points at various times to win, but the D let us down.

Here's your take away....JF is still a young, developing Qb and not a veteran. Go ahead, I'll give ya last word.
Oh......And I want u to immediately, de-enroll from Remy University. ??Just kidding

PS :
again more experience will cut down on the bad ones and increase the good ones.

AGREED !!!! ?

dbldrew

Liked Posts:
JF is still a young, developing Qb and not a veteran ( I'm still not convinced he has the right ppl in place to develop a Qb, but that's a different topic). He uses his improvisational skill set to created and extend plays, when pass pro breaks down
--------------------------

Check the slow developing route design.

JF is still a young, developing Qb and not a veteran . JF is learning his 2nd offense. He put up enough points at various times to win, but the D let us down.

Here's your take away....JF is still a young, developing Qb and not a veteran. Go ahead, I'll give ya last word.
Oh......And I want u to immediately, de-enroll from Remy University. ??Just kidding

PS :

AGREED !!!! ?
Well if you're going to give me the last word in this discussion then I will say I hope to God your assessment of who Fields will become is correct and mine is wrong!

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Well if you're going to give me the last word in this discussion then I will say I hope to God your assessment of who Fields will become is correct and mine is wrong!
dbldrew said: more experience will cut down on the bad ones and increase the good ones.

I was agreeing with your assessment above from link #143 (y).
It sounds reasonable for any young, developing Qb Just wanted to clear that up, Go Bears !

Last edited: