Poles reportedly is looking to trade up or down from number 9

Rise

Liked Posts:
I like the trade but don’t love the trade he made. He should have been greedy and pulled off the double trade down. This was a once in a career opportunity he had and I feel he pulled the trigger way to early.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:
I like the trade but don’t love the trade he made. He should have been greedy and pulled off the double trade down. This was a once in a career opportunity he had and I feel he pulled the trigger way to early.

His point about being 'greedy" was that often leads to less compensation. It's very hard to take issue with what the Bears got. The double trade down may not have been as good either. He had two deals for the #1 pick, if he traded to #2, he may not have gotten the same return. And as he said, it wouldn't have been done until a later date. Lots of things could have changed. Maybe he could have gotten more, maybe he would have gotten less. In the end, two 1sts, two 2nds and a #1 receiver is a fantastic haul.

The Galloping Ghost

Liked Posts:

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
News flash, people. Poles might trade down. Then again he may trade up. It is quite possible though the Bears stay at #9. Good stuff, Sigler. No way most people would have figured that out on their own.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
He was at the senior bowl and got vibes from multiple gms. I’m sure he didn’t want to gamble with the pick like that. The deal was solid

pdxbearsfan

Liked Posts:
His point about being 'greedy" was that often leads to less compensation. It's very hard to take issue with what the Bears got. The double trade down may not have been as good either. He had two deals for the #1 pick, if he traded to #2, he may not have gotten the same return. And as he said, it wouldn't have been done until a later date. Lots of things could have changed. Maybe he could have gotten more, maybe he would have gotten less. In the end, two 1sts, two 2nds and a #1 receiver is a fantastic haul.
You are correct.

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Well isn’t that something!

ColumbusRod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Detroit Tigers
  1. Dallas Mavericks
  1. Cleveland Browns
  1. Detroit Red Wings
  1. Ohio State Buckeyes
I think he should have taken the deal with the Colts, and then kept the 4th pick and taken Andersen or Jalen?