Police Were Busy At Lambeau Field

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
http://deadspin.com/police-were-busy-at-lambeau-field-1668688901

It was a damp 32 degrees at kickoff, the self-service beer machines were up and running, and the fine people of Green Bay had themselves, as Hank Williams Jr. used to say, a Monday night party.

Thirty-six people were ejected from Lambeau Field during last night's win over the Falcons, and 11 more were arrested. Those are both the second-highest marks on the season, trailing only the 44 ejections at the Jets game in September and the 16 arrests when the Bears came to town last month.

Christ that's a lot during a span of a 3 hour game- the tweets are pretty funny.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
What else do they have to do in that godforsaken town other than watch the packers and get drunk?

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, just proves Packers fans are the worst fans in sports.

FatBabiesHaveNoPride

Doors that go like this.
Liked Posts:
Didn't click through - well, because it's Deadspin/Gawker - but curious to hear the details.

Most likely just a bunch of drunks and fighting with random Falcons fans. I've been to a couple of games at Lambeau and the people there are generally harmless. Just a bunch of fat drunk people. Kinda jolly if you will.

Oh, but tell me about the comments - since it's Deadspin, I'm sure the general tone was 'yes, because of the institutionalized white racist system' or something like that.

Every time I see this shit (and footage from basically every 49ers game), I remind myself why I generally avoid going to any live football games.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Maybe there were a lot of Falcons fans there.

1COBearsfan

Equinsu ocha
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, they did all that without shooting anyone? The cops in green bay must not have had any training from some of the fine, upstanding departments of...well, anywhere else in the country.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wow, they did all that without shooting anyone? The cops in green bay must not have had any training from some of the fine, upstanding departments of...well, anywhere else in the country.

Too dumb to find the trigger

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Didn't click through - well, because it's Deadspin/Gawker - but curious to hear the details.

Most likely just a bunch of drunks and fighting with random Falcons fans. I've been to a couple of games at Lambeau and the people there are generally harmless. Just a bunch of fat drunk people. Kinda jolly if you will.

Oh, but tell me about the comments - since it's Deadspin, I'm sure the general tone was 'yes, because of the institutionalized white racist system' or something like that.

Every time I see this shit (and footage from basically every 49ers game), I remind myself why I generally avoid going to any live football games.

Lots of Drunk guys vomiting, and women passing out in the bathroom vomit every where, some guy dressed up like Santa got ejected, fights both men and women

mcbear34

Here for the Wins
Liked Posts:
Oh and some dumbass drunk guy lost his son

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Were any of the people arrested/ejected under 500 pounds?

Jsnowball81

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yep, just proves Packers fans are the worst fans in sports.

I think you forgot about Philly. Its pretty tough to top those clowns. So... Second worst fans in sports.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Why? Was Sting in the house? I find spewing shit like this only downgrades our fanbase, that's just my opinion.

Bearin' Down

Liked Posts:
Wait, they have self service beer stations at lambeau?

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
"Highly intoxicated male, needs rescue. Parking lot by the Oneida Gate." #scannersquawk #Packers #andsoitbegins

— Doug Schneider (@PGDougSchneider) December 9, 2014

"Gonna get him a pedi-cab and get him outta here. He's not going in. he wouldn't remember it anyway." — From @RichRymanPG #scannersquawk

"There's a highly intoxicated female that just fell on the ground next to (the rescue squad)." #scannersquawk #Packers

"Lower level, in the vomitorium, for an individual that is unconsciouos." #Scannersquawk #Packers

Voice 1: "Oneida Gate. Passed-out female." Voice 2: "We're already babysitting one of those here." #scannersquawk #Packers

"Ejection ... Section 136, in the concourse. Passed-out male." #scannersquawk #Packers

"Female who is passed out int he women's bathroom in Section 126." #scannersquawk #Packers

"We're needing some cleanup in this women's bathroom here." #scannersquawk #Packers Vomitorium joke in 3 ... 2 ...

"Out at the Verizon gate with an intoxicated, passed-out male." #scannersquawk #Packers

"intoxicated female. Passed out." #scannersquawk #Packers #DejaVu

"Intoxicated male, unable to care for himself. Needs transport." #scannersquawk #Packers

BONUS COVERAGE "Male party that's been sitting underneath a tree for the past 20 minutes, not moving." #scannersquawk

"Section 108-106. Fighting ... she's copmbative. We have her on the ground." #scannersquawk #Packers

"Got a complaint of people starting fights." #scannersquawk #Packers

Can't make this up: "They're covered in vomit now. I'll get you a ticket number later." #scannersquawk #Packers

"Got a report of a woman passed out in the bathroom ..." #DejaVu #scannersquawk #Packers

"We're gonna need cleanup in this bathroom for v..."—awww, I can't say it. #scannersquawk #Packers

Cop, in tone of resignation: "Ejection. For intoxication." #scannersquawk #Packers

Can't make this up 2: Just ejected a "Nicholas" with a 12/25 birthday. Disorderly conduct. #scannersquawk #Packers #HoHoHoOutYouGo

"Outside of the Fleet Farm Gate. There's a fight goin' on out here." #scannersquawk #Packers

"Our caller is a truck driver who fell out of his truck." #scannersquawk

BONUS COVERAGE: 'Restroom. Individual passed out." #scannersquawk #fifthquarter

*Another* "male passed out in the restroom." #scannersquawkovertime

"Rescue is out with a female that's passed out in the bathroom. They're asking for assistance." #scannersquawk #Packers

"We have a party here looking for a lost son — an adult son who was intoxicated." #scannersquawk #ItAintOverTilItsOver

da_bears6

Liked Posts:
The funny thing about Lambeau a lot of the fights are between Packers fans. I'm sure it's the same everywhere but you always hear about Packers fans being so awesome. Bunch of under aged kids who can't hold down 5 beers and end up getting in fights or vomiting inside.

TheRivalry

Liked Posts:
That's a low number of incidences for a #1 ranked team on a national stage like MNF. You'd know that if the Bears had come close to being relevant since 06