Poll: If Trestman goes, do you keep Kromer?

Should the Bears keep Kromer as OC?

• Yes

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • No

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Depends on who the head coach is

Votes: 3 33.3%

• Total voters

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Assuming Trestman is fired, should the Bears keep Kromer and let him try to run the offense on his own without Trestman controlling everything? This would give Cutler some continuity so he wouldn't have to learn a new system. Or should they clean house bring in a whole new coaching staff to remove any lasting Trestman influence from this team?

GoBears

Liked Posts:
Frankly, no. Complete change in coaching for a complete change in the culture.

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
If the Bears made a surprising move and fired Trestman this week, yes, I'd keep him. But if its a end of season coaching change, no that entire staff has to go, no hold overs.

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
Doesn't even depend on who the coach is, no way you can do it... unless by some odd reasoning you're hiring a a defensive coach with tight ties or came from the Saints... wanna hire Rob Ryan? I'm sure some Bears fans do

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
Doesn't even depend on who the coach is, no way you can do it... unless by some odd reasoning you're hiring a a defensive coach with tight ties or came from the Saints... wanna hire Rob Ryan? I'm sure some Bears fans do

Joe Vitt, anyone?

Nick80

Is Kromer calling these repetitive plays everyone keeps talking about, or is it Trestman?