Poll: Will the Bears have a better record than last season? (6-11)

Will the Bears be better than 6-11?

• Total voters

DaaBears

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can you change this so people can give multiple answers?

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Success next year isn't about the W/L record. It is about whether Fields looks like the kind of guy that can compete with the big boys.

I'll take the under, but I'm not going to be upset at any loss that looks like something to build upon.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I voted the same, mainly because I have no clue,
They have not had the draft - and following FA
They have not had Training Camp
They have not had pre-season games

I have no idea what this team will look like, because we have new coaches, a new offense and a new defense, anyone that claims to know how they are going to finish the end of the year is only guessing

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Yes they will though I'd think 6 is the over/under. I'll go over and it's also based on an easier schedule. Offense will be better and just getting the D to buy in will help. Our coaching on both sides of the ball last year was poor and that doesn't matter more anywhere than in the NFL. It won't be pretty as the D will likely bend a lot but hopefully they don't break. The O needs an X and OL to open things up for all the skill players and the D needs a missile SS. Obviously, we need more (like a 3tech) but those are most important for what we're going to run vs what will be available at our picks. Fingers crossed on the draft.

Last edited:

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Schedule is way too easy. It would take an all time worse team to lose more than 10. I think the expectation should be 8-9 wins and anything short would be a failure to make a. Serviceable roster. Wildcard spot shouldn't be out the question

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Better coaching, easier schedule. And the team isn’t devoid of talent, despite what clueless overreacting posters think.

Correct. Not devoid of talent but still far short to actually win meaningful games.
These position groups are deficient:

OL
DL
WR
CB
S
QB until Fields proves otherwise
Special Teams

So outside of TE & RB--boty of which lack elite difference makers, we're set!

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Correct. Not devoid of talent but still far short to actually win meaningful games.
These position groups are deficient:

OL
DL
WR
CB
S
QB until Fields proves otherwise
Special Teams

So outside of TE & RB--boty of which lack elite difference makers, we're set!
So the logic is if we don’t have a complete team ready to compete for a SB we are destined for 3-4 wins? There’s nothing in between? Lol

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
They have one reliable WR, one CB and no reliable safeties. Not good in a league where passing reigns. They do appear to have improved the OL.....so there's that. LOL, not sure that will carry them though.
They've improved the o-line? Not sure how you can say that. I like Patrick but he's still a question mark as a starter. I'll say they've improved the center spot but the whole o-line as of now? No.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I said yes just because the schedule is waaaayyy easier and I’m feeling optimistic for draft week. Maybe that’s not realistic but nows the time of year for a little optimism.
I don't know man, i saw a mock on CCS yesterday that had us getting S.Moore in the 3rd round and C.Watson in the 5th round and the Matt Araiza in the 7th so i'm thinking we'll be super bowl ready after this draft.

Nelly

Liked Posts:
Schedule is way too easy. It would take an all time worse team to lose more than 10. I think the expectation should be 8-9 wins and anything short would be a failure to make a. Serviceable roster. Wildcard spot shouldn't be out the question
Those same teams are eyeing us as a winnable game as well.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
They've improved the o-line? Not sure how you can say that. I like Patrick but he's still a question mark as a starter. I'll say they've improved the center spot but the whole o-line as of now? No.
Omg I agree with this doofus

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Success next year isn't about the W/L record. It is about whether Fields looks like the kind of guy that can compete with the big boys.

I'll take the under, but I'm not going to be upset at any loss that looks like something to build upon.
Right, is he gonna be a bust (i don't think so) or is he gonna be a guy that can win games but only to a certain point like D.Carr or R.Tannehill or J.Hurts type or is he gonna be the QB on that tier one level with the big boys like Mahomes, R.Wilson or J.Burrow type.