Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
lol what? When he played him week 1 he abandoned his plan.

it seems like Bears fans are more stubborn than Nagy. At least Nagy abandoned his plan when Bears fans won’t abandon this stupid narrative.
If Nagy abandoned his plan based on a Bears fans "stupid narrative" he could be the weakest most moronic HC in NFL history... so it can't be ruled out.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If Nagy abandoned his plan based on a Bears fans "stupid narrative" he could be the weakest most moronic HC in NFL history... so it can't be ruled out.
Not sure where you got he did it “based” on bears fans but you do you

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Your stats don't really make much sense.

He was hurt once in the first half, missed some snaps, then didn't play in the 2nd half.

In the first half he was very efficient going 9/11 for 56 yards. Had a TD, no picks and no fumbles. He also had 25 yards on the ground.

Are you saying because his passing yards were low he wasn't good? Come on. Dalton was not a problem and his contributions in the first 1/2 helped the team get the win.

I get it. Many people are so excited about Fields that anything in the way of him being on the field is undesirable, but let's try to be objective. Dalton played well.
What if I threw in the only reason Dalton even got into the red zone was penalties? Because the Bengals shot themselves in the foot several times

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
I still don't know why we're still arguing this.

Dalton was/is a placeholder. Dalton's first half stats vs Fields 2nd half stats are moot. You'd have to assume that a 14 year vet would put up better numbers than a QB who's taken 5 snaps.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
What if I threw in the only reason Dalton even got into the red zone was penalties? Because the Bengals shot themselves in the foot several times

That's a stretch. He made the throws that he was asked to make and did a good job.

Let's try to stay objective. Doesn't mean you have to be, just try to be.

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
That's a stretch. He made the throws that he was asked to make and did a good job.

Let's try to stay objective. Doesn't mean you have to be, just try to be.
That’s great but how long will 2 yard dump offs work? The Rams adjusted quickly and it was a blowout afterwards. Yes, Dalton did what he was supposed too, no it won’t score points and win games in the NFL