Porcupine Tree 2022 tour

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

Been a fan of PT for awhile. Never seen them live.
Wondered what happened to them and came across Steven Wilson's "solo" stuff.
Holy cow!
Saw them live, excellent show. But I'm really glad PT is back!

Xuder O'Clam

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A German girl I know sent me Hand. Cannot. Erase. a few months ago. Interesting listen, and I never knew the story of Joyce Carol Vincent.

Will have to check out Porcupine Tree now.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Never got into Steven's stuff. I've tried many times, something just doesn't click for me. Even when he produced Blackwater Park I felt like that was Opeth's Black Album. Might have been Opeth's last really great album though. I fucking hated Deliverance when it came out. Hated. Still don't like. Sorry getting on a tangent.

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Never got into Steven's stuff. I've tried many times, something just doesn't click for me. Even when he produced Blackwater Park I felt like that was Opeth's Black Album. Might have been Opeth's last really great album though. I fucking hated Deliverance when it came out. Hated. Still don't like. Sorry getting on a tangent.

Damnation was a pretty fucking solid album.

Heidenlarm

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Damnation was a pretty fucking solid album.
It's pretty good, I tend to put that one off to the side though. I haven't really kept up with them, but a friend said their last album has some good moments on it.

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
A German girl I know sent me Hand. Cannot. Erase. a few months ago. Interesting listen, and I never knew the story of Joyce Carol Vincent.

Will have to check out Porcupine Tree now.
"Routine" though

Holy fuck what a song!

ytsejam

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Have you heard the Storm Corrosion album?