Possibility?

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
Ok so hedo has made it clear that he wants OUT of Toronto. We need out of deng and hinrich. What if we took hedo off their hands and they took deng and hinrich off our hands. Then we sign lebron. Thoughts?

houheffna

Ignoring Idiots
Liked Posts:
Hedo wouldn't be happy here either. He should have stayed in Orlando, and If I am Orlando, I try to get him back somehow...

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
as much as toronto fans would hate it, carter is an expiring contract...

TheStig

Liked Posts:
houheffna wrote:
Hedo wouldn't be happy here either. He should have stayed in Orlando, and If I am Orlando, I try to get him back somehow...

Gortat and Bass aren't too happy in Orlando. They should just swap Gortat and Bass for Hedo and try to sign a cheap vet for the front court.

I would do something like Bosh and Hedo for Kirk, Deng, Gibson and a pick in a heart beat. Clears enough cap room for a second star and Hedo is alright.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
The Bosh + Hedo for Deng + Kirk + whatever is the way we get Bosh after getting LeBron. I'm not sure Toronto does it unless Bosh demands to come here, which is why the getting LeBron part is important.

TheStig

Liked Posts:
Well duh, i wouldn't want Hedu being our starting sf.

Shakes

Iconoclast
Liked Posts:
I meant it more from the perspective of Toronto isn't going to willingly do that deal unless Bosh gives them no other option.

pinkizdead

Liked Posts:
woops i didnt realize this thread existed, even though i i posted on it. damn hangovers.

Bullsman24

Mr Metta World Peace
Liked Posts:
eh, happens when your profile pic is beer :D

i don't think hedo was ever really that good in orlando. it's just that they lost their PG and he was an adequate replacement. as well, vince did almost everything he was advertised to do in the playoffs. i don't think they would do they trade. plus toronto hates him.