dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Interesting take, mainly how Pigano usually Carrie's more OLB's.

Thank you for this because it's exactly what i've been saying about how 2 of our top 3 OLB's have had serious injury histories in L.Floyd and A.Lynch so i am all about signing another OLB whether it be N.Spence or N.Perry or S.Ray or C.Barwin. We need one more legit OLB.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
The Jets used a 3rd round pick to select Jachai Polite (Gators OLB/DE) in the 2019 draft and cut him. I know we talked about him on here around draft time but think i remember he had like character issues or something was up with him while at FU but the kid had 11 sacks last year for the gators. Gotta be something more to this.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:

Tjodalv

Discoverer of Dragosaurs
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
DB70 and not making sense goes together like peanut butter and jelly.

It wouldn't be as bad if he could manage to google information for himself, rather than always relying on everyone else around here to point out the obvious for him.

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
He looks like a speedster. People think height is a benefit is actually a loss and why is when playing in the 3-4 the smaller OLB's have the edge if they have the speed and have better center ground footing vs a taller power hitter that will miss a easy tackle.

I'm 6'3 and wouldn't even entertain a 3-4 D unless pushed to a FS or SS

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
Given over 1 million in signing bonus, ...couldn’t be bothered to get a working watch. You couldn’t make this shit up. There are dudes out of the game today forever having busted their asses and he is late repeatedly it seems ??‍♂

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
It seems to mean something since it pissed you off enough to dislike me literally 19 fucking times you goof ??

I'm just trying to keep up with all the negs you give me little guy...??

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Given over 1 million in signing bonus, ...couldn’t be bothered to get a working watch. You couldn’t make this shit up. There are dudes out of the game today forever having busted their asses and he is late repeatedly it seems ??‍♂️

Yeah, stuff like this reminds me of a guy a few years back that was a top high school basketball recruit, decided to forgo scholarships to top NCAA schools to focus on his rap career. I wish I could remember his name, but I'm guessing he didn't make it in the rap game.

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
Yeah, stuff like this reminds me of a guy a few years back that was a top high school basketball recruit, decided to forgo scholarships to top NCAA schools to focus on his rap career. I wish I could remember his name, but I'm guessing he didn't make it in the rap game.

Pay me half what this idiot was given and i’l be on time say please and thank you and make my own way to America ....I’ll even burn the wheelchair I use before practice ?? 500k is 500k

Kazu2324

Liked Posts:
Given over 1 million in signing bonus, ...couldn’t be bothered to get a working watch. You couldn’t make this shit up. There are dudes out of the game today forever having busted their asses and he is late repeatedly it seems ??‍♂️

Fuck, with smartphones, you don't even need the watch. He could literally just ask his phone through Siri or Google or whatever and ask them to set alarms for every 5 minutes in the hour leading up to a meeting if you have to. I seriously don't get how, when this is your dream job, and you have millions of dollars riding on your success, that you don't try and control every bit that you can to make sure you get as close to that ideal as possible.

Iduckhook

Liked Posts:
Thank you for this because it's exactly what i've been saying about how 2 of our top 3 OLB's have had serious injury histories in L.Floyd and A.Lynch so i am all about signing another OLB whether it be N.Spence or N.Perry or S.Ray or C.Barwin. We need one more legit OLB.
I believe Pace kept an extra ILB instead of OLB so the packers wouldn't claim them. Packers are injured and have already had to trade for one

Bearfanuk

Liked Posts:
Fuck, with smartphones, you don't even need the watch. He could literally just ask his phone through Siri or Google or whatever and ask them to set alarms for every 5 minutes in the hour leading up to a meeting if you have to. I seriously don't get how, when this is your dream job, and you have millions of dollars riding on your success, that you don't try and control every bit that you can to make sure you get as close to that ideal as possible.

Also willing to put money on the fact he has people around him all to happy to help spend his money but set an alarm GTFO