Predict the Bears record for the 2010 season

Status
Not open for further replies.

USCChiFan

Crow's Nest
Donator
Liked Posts:
u to funny bruh
They swept them when the Bears went 7-9 in 2007, so it isn't out of the realm of possibility if the Bears do have a losing season.

TopekaRoy

The Wizard of OZ
Donator
Liked Posts:
m_7b366a1cb4524d99bac21d050b324839.jpg
:slap::kick:

Scoot26

Administrator
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Hmmm..I"ll go with 10-6.

ChicagoPhotoShop

Foto Taker
Liked Posts:
The thing is the Bears could go 10-6 and still end up 3rd in their division. The Packers will probably win the division. (As a Bears fan it KILLS me to type that!) The Vikes will still be a good team even if Favre stays retired, but, obviously not as good as they would be with him.

As bad as the Bears were, they could've been 11-5 last year, except for a few bad plays. They had a chance to win the first Packers game, could've beat the Eagles and the Falcons, and definitely should have beaten the 49ers.

This year, the defense will be better, although I'm a little concerned about our secondary depth. Injuries are already starting to pile up. The offense should be a little improved with the addition of Taylor, Manumaleuna, a healthier Forte, and more experienced receivers. A lot of the offensive success will hinge on how well they execute Martz's offense, and if the O-line improves.

Barring injuries and assuming the offense can block for 3 seconds, (no guarantees there) here is how I break down the season:

The Bears will go 4-2 in the NFC North, sweeping Detroit and splitting with Green bay and Minnesota. Against the NFC East, the Bears will go 2-2 beating the Redskins and either the Eagles at home or the Giants in New York. Against the AFC West the Bears will beat the Bills and the Dolphins to go 2-2.

Their 2 "strength of schedule" games are against the Seahawks and at Carolina. Both of those should be wins.

That adds up to 10-6. I wouldn't be too surprised to see them go 3-1 in the NFC East and/or AFC East. On the other hand, I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose two of the games I have them winning, either.

So I say anywhere between 8-8 and 12-4, but my best guess is 10-6. Just like most everybody else! :)

yea yea yea. I hear this every year. we should have beaten them.....should have been 12-4. should have been 11-5. it never ends.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
We will either be really great, or really :turrible:. 11-5 or 5-11 :bears:

ZAN

Liked Posts:
Really great or really terrible. Can't put an actual prediction on it...because we can either go 4-12 or 10-6...

One prediction I really see, though...I think this defense is going to be really REALLY good....Bowman shows promise and I think Marinelli + Peppers/Harris together equals more pressure than the SB XL team ever thought about getting...

Status
Not open for further replies.