Preppers Thread

AussieBear

For da preppers and doe who want to start prepping for enden times.

shtf-preppers.preppers-uk-dl-jpg_58870_744x417.jpeg

Praying my brodahs and sistas of the world is prepared..... dis geopolitical shit storm is gunna end it as you knows it..... be prepping or you gunna die hungray or be eatn for brunch.. YOU DUNT HAVE MUCH TIME LEFF!!!!

while eye dont nessesarry believe dis first list hurr... at da minimum you really need to have a bug out bag ready to go.... be dat high speed low drag boi...

hurr is an example:

bug-out-bag.jpg

cqc bag:

bug-out-bag.jpg

ghodsped

AussieBear

my basic min food prep red e to go and cheap to build:

100lbs rice
100lbs dried beans
200 packs of da ramen
200 gals distilled wata (also our 250 liter wata tank in case shit hit hard)
2000 veg seeds

dat been da dirt min storage.. ive expanded on dis and whats in da pantry dough (tuna, sardines, oats, peanut butter, can veg, pasta, flour etc etc) and what will be growing in da garden.. up to 10k plus seeds now.. of various crops... plenty of fast growin green leafy types.... plus we eats lots of rice, beans and drank dat water to keep it fresh... we dont eat them ramens as much but i eat them here and there.. grew up on them so i need dat fix every now and den... plus dey is cheap as.. 40 bucks roughly buys 200 packs of sum cheap edible aldi ones hurr..

roughly a dollar buys me 100 seeds of most varieties of green leaf at retail for seed stores
5 dollar netted me 1000 mustard green seed during a sale...

so seed is cheap too

gud bles dis man for teachn you bout food preppen

[video=youtube;E4X9zIvFL_w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E4X9zIvFL_w[/video]

be safe out durr people... shit is gunna hit hard SOON.. TIME IS RUNNING OUT>> BE PREPARED ....

AussieBear

here dat cheap min rice and bean plan i gtoz goin in a sense and dis guy do iit n fo 15 dolla a week at wally world... id suggest stockin up on vitamin suplemants too.. if you juss going rice n bean...

[video=youtube;i309yopSAUk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i309yopSAUk[/video]

Monster

Liked Posts:
You don't need to be a prepper... You just need to know where they are.

AussieBear

You don't need to be a prepper... You just need to know where they are.

dis is a plan.. and it could work in spurts... how many holes you goota hit to keep goin dough.. need to know whos holdn too.... lots of intel you wont have.....plus juss getting up da street will be a war zone....whatever you gotz on you everyone will wwant.. think yo neighbor or dat bush aussie dont want yo guns and ammo... dey do... first 48 hours you may be able to get to a bug out location but afta dat.... survival of da fittest and da most preparred.

AussieBear

in case u dat felon n dont want dat illegal steel... make a pvc bow.. this is a fairly easy design n build.. other mo betta designs exist 2

16:42 for dem test shots

[video=youtube;rmxn-nPNhY8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rmxn-nPNhY8[/video]

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Sometimes I worry about you.

Desperado34

Liked Posts:
I give him credit, it's gotta take time to make sure all the words are all spelled out like that.

Burque

Huevos Rancheros
Liked Posts:
I need to get a hand pump on my well and see if it still has water. If I had water I could make it over two months in my house. My dogs would struggle though. I'd have to ration them and find a way to supplement their diet.

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
That's what being unemployed is all about

Do you people mean this Taco??

From time to time I regale the forum with fascinating stories from my childhood. During the summers we played baseball from 8am to 9pm with hardly any rest. In one of our pick up games there was a Mexican kid. We didn't know his name so we called him Taco and he didnt seem to mind. Taco was a goofy motherfucker. Decent player but always out of control. He's on second and I'm catching. Single to left and a play at the plate. The excitment increased as the ball was racing against the runner. Taco goes into a head first slide as I catch the ball. But just a little problem for Taco as he came up 10 feet short of home plate scrapping his face in the dirt. I tagged him on the head. We never saw Taco again.