Preppers Thread

AussieBear

da shit is reel. even dem bois at fema recoomend a survival kit.. phuc dat fema kit and get u preppin goin for realz doe..

but wha dey say at fema:

FEMA Recommended Items to Include in a Basic Survival Kit:

"Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
Flashlight and extra batteries
First aid kit
Whistle to signal for help
Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
Can opener for food (if kit contains canned food)
Local and Regional maps
Cell phone with chargers

Additional Items to Consider Adding to a Survival Kit:

Prescription medications and glasses
Infant formula and diapers
Pet food and extra water for your pet
Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container
Cash or traveler’s checks and change
Emergency reference material such as a first aid book or information from www.ready.gov
Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each person. Consider additional bedding if you live in a cold-weather climate.
Complete change of clothing including a long sleeved shirt, long pants and sturdy shoes. Consider additional clothing if you live in a cold-weather climate.
Household chlorine bleach and medicine dropper – When diluted nine parts water to one part bleach, bleach can be used as a disinfectant. Or in an emergency, you can use it to treat water by using 16 drops of regular household liquid bleach per gallon of water. Do not use scented, color safe or bleaches with added cleaners.
Fire Extinguisher
Matches in a waterproof container
Feminine supplies and personal hygiene items
Mess kits, paper cups, plates and plastic utensils, paper towels
Paper and pencil
Books, games, puzzles or other activities for children"

dey is giving u da heads up.. it bout to pop off in da murica... get to preppin or die... YOU DUNT HAVE MUCH MO TIME LEFF BRODUHS AND SISTAS

AussieBear

wut do murica lite aka canaduh aka ehhh think on da subject

[video=youtube;quhlM5OGeKk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=quhlM5OGeKk[/video]

AussieBear

ez wata dysinfected.. thurs other ways to dysinfect and filta water witch ill shows anuver time but dis is quick n cheap dysinfectant

[video=youtube;RYc0A9sxihI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYc0A9sxihI[/video]

AussieBear

[video=youtube;P73REgj-3UE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P73REgj-3UE[/video]

AussieBear

i could restart a more legible thread..but its just about the prepping info..

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
i could restart a more legible thread..but its just about the prepping info..

No, we know what you meant, personally I miss that shit, most didn't.

WTF are you prepping for? I saw the 1959 film On the Beach. We're all dead and you fuckers are eating cake and racing cars.

AussieBear

No, we know what you meant, personally I miss that shit, most didn't.

WTF are you prepping for? I saw the 1959 film On the Beach. We're all dead and you fuckers are eating cake and racing cars.

the aussie fate depends on the doomsday scenario. i prep to ensure my child can survive as long as possible in case shit hits the fan. I dont have tons of stock but several months worth of emergency rations, candles batteries etc...

basically a 6 month state of emergency survival kit.. longer if you strictly portion rations.. regardless of doomsday or not.. plus plenty of seeds to prolong life as long as the sky hasnt gone dark. i lived in florida at one point in my life, and i got use to hurricanes and having gear ready..

plus i like survival shat.. use to stealth camp when i was younger

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
I think this illiterate bear was a prophet. @aussiebear.. come back

RacerX

Silicon Valley CA Bears H
Liked Posts:
I think this illiterate bear was a prophet. @aussiebear.. come back
Nah, we good, your prior version sent dick-picks to your mentor SPartan, you all fucked up bruh.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:
Nah, we good, your prior version sent dick-picks to your mentor SPartan, you all fucked up bruh.

Are you a cbmb conspiracy theorist too? I heard the dick pics were actually yours iirc but i could be wrong, bruh! I thinks @****** or somebody else in da crew haxed something through ******** or sumin else. idk. u gotz tah ask them

2bcc5c872a5f26eb85dc562e41b0c854--lil-baby-stones.jpg

Edit: who did it? @aussiebear, come back, i needz to know! not really, but others would likez ta know!

@Spartan, memeber lil hook dick? good ol crooked eye? which poster did @aussiebear say it was? @****** fess up and break it all down

Last edited:

MarkoBrook

Liked Posts:
da shit is reel. even dem bois at fema recoomend a survival kit.. phuc dat fema kit and get u preppin goin for realz doe..

but wha dey say at fema:

FEMA Recommended Items to Include in a Basic Survival Kit:

"Water, one gallon of water per person per day for at least three days, for drinking and sanitation
Food, at least a three-day supply of non-perishable food
Battery-powered or hand crank radio and a NOAA Weather Radio with tone alert and extra batteries for both
Flashlight and extra batteries
First aid kit
Whistle to signal for help
Dust mask, to help filter contaminated air and plastic sheeting and duct tape to shelter-in-place
Moist towelettes, garbage bags and plastic ties for personal sanitation
Wrench or pliers to turn off utilities
Can opener for food (if kit contains canned food)
Local and Regional maps
Cell phone with chargers

Additional Items to Consider Adding to a Survival Kit:

Prescription medications and glasses
Infant formula and diapers
Pet food and extra water for your pet
Important family documents such as copies of insurance policies, identification and bank account records in a waterproof, portable container
Cash or traveler’s checks and change
Emergency reference material such as a first aid book or information from www.ready.gov
Sleeping bag or warm blanket for each person. Consider additional bedding if you live in a cold-weather climate. A firearm like AR-15 to defend yourself.
Complete change of clothing including a long sleeved shirt, long pants and sturdy shoes. Consider additional clothing if you live in a cold-weather climate.
Household chlorine bleach and medicine dropper – When diluted nine parts water to one part bleach, bleach can be used as a disinfectant. Or in an emergency, you can use it to treat water by using 16 drops of regular household liquid bleach per gallon of water. Do not use scented, color safe or bleaches with added cleaners.
Fire Extinguisher
Matches in a waterproof container
Feminine supplies and personal hygiene items
Mess kits, paper cups, plates and plastic utensils, paper towels
Paper and pencil
Books, games, puzzles or other activities for children"

dey is giving u da heads up.. it bout to pop off in da murica... get to preppin or die... YOU DUNT HAVE MUCH MO TIME LEFF BRODUHS AND SISTAS
I'm almost having a stroke reading this, what happened to this fella :D