Preseason film breakdown of Kellen Diesch

Dumpster Fire

Liked Posts:
It is really interesting that he chose the Bears over the Dolphins. I’d like to hear his reasons for doing so.

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
It is really interesting that he chose the Bears over the Dolphins. I’d like to hear his reasons for doing so.

Just my opinion but I think he’s a bit upset with only playing 20 plays in preseason which to me seems like Miami wanted to hide him away on practice squad knowing that if he played more, more proof of how good he is would be available and teams would poach him.

UK_STALEY

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Perhaps liked his chances of playing time more on a team with the what some are calling the worst O line in the league?

BradyJay

Liked Posts:
I'm not 100% positive how the practice squad works but could another team take him away at any point?

The Big Grabowski

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not 100% positive how the practice squad works but could another team take him away at any point?
Teams can designate up to 4 players to protect them from other teams. If signed off PS, they have to go to the active roster.