preseason set

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
I hope we play strictly bench mob! I dont want anyone of our starters getting hurt by their dirty ass players

Chi-Town Brahma

Liked Posts:
That's kinda weird that the pre-season games are against a divisional rival. What's the purpose in that. They should have made them against a Western Conf' team. We are already gonna play the Pacers enough. haha Whatever though.

UtahBullsFan......BENCH MOB!

Last edited:

Bear06

Liked Posts:
That's kinda weird that the pre-season games are against a divisional rival. What's the purpose in that. They should have made them against a Western Conf' team. We are already gonna play the Pacers enough. haha Whatever though.

UtahBullsFan.....BENCH MOB! Hell yeah.

Less travel idiot.

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Really? Replay last years playoffs

it's called playoff basketball ur a pussy if you think they are dirty they played hard in the playoffs. In the preseason they arent gonna play the same as the playoffs. But you are a pussy if you think teams are dirty for hard fouls.

Watch NBA open court tonight Shaq Charles Barley steve Smith Steve Kerr Reggie Miller Cwebb all talk about how hard fouls are mandatory especially in the playoffs.

You have to defend your paint.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91p_RYTUYXI[/ame]

5:42 is what playoff basketball is all about you have to be mean and not give up easy baskets.

I love watching the bad boy pistons that was basketball at it's finest same with Pat Riley coached Knicks teams

i cant believe a fan of the Bulls doesn't like hard fouls Dennis Rodman helped win you rings with that kind of play!!

Last edited:

scottiepippen1994

Liked Posts:
it's called playoff basketball ur a pussy if you think they are dirty they played hard in the playoffs. In the preseason they arent gonna play the same as the playoffs. But you are a pussy if you think teams are dirty for hard fouls.

Watch NBA open court tonight Shaq Charles Barley steve Smith Steve Kerr Reggie Miller Cwebb all talk about how hard fouls are mandatory especially in the playoffs.

NBA TV | Open Court: Elbow Room - YouTube

:clap:

I wish the Bulls would be more like that and be the ones giving the hard fouls...That's what the playoffs are all about.
Its supposed to be war.

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
Ya this is protecting your paint
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PK5eNSWFB4o]CHEAP SHOT! Derrick Rose gets elbow to chin after dunk from Josh McRoberts Bulls VS. Pacers Game 4 - YouTube[/ame]

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:

No thats Jmac who is an idiot he showed he wasnt smart several times that series. Especially in game 5 getting ejected. Posey is the only dirty player on the Pacers Mcroberts just loses his temper easy and makes mental mistakes.

I would of loved to see you watch 80s ball you would probably cry dirty players b4 tip. You are just soft.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lynrCDw3W6A]Bulls vs Pacers Game 3 4/21/11 Jeff Foster Hard Foul on Derrick Rose Fight - YouTube[/ame]
this is defending your paint

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kPJ89ctsWE]Tyler Hansbrough knocked out by elbow to head from Kurt Thomas -- Pacers vs. Bulls - YouTube[/ame]
So is Kurt Thomas and the Bulls must be dirty :rolleyes:
(No it is just called playoff basketball everyone plays harder)

Last edited:

Utahbullsfan

Liked Posts:
Theres a difference between an unintentional elbow and then trying to elbow someone in the face after a play because you just got shit on

bleacherbum54

GoCubsGo
Liked Posts:
Theres a difference between an unintentional elbow and then trying to elbow someone in the face after a play because you just got shit on
Larry Bird did that all the time Have you ever watched old games? That is a tactic Pat Riley teams always seemed to use it ala Kurt Rambis on his Lakers team. Every good team usually has an enforcer who's only job is to give you 6 hard fouls and play with energy.

Mr. Cub

2016 World Series Champs!
Liked Posts:

NBA TV | Open Court: Elbow Room - YouTube

5:42 is what playoff basketball is all about you have to be mean and not give up easy baskets.

I love watching the bad boy pistons that was basketball at it's finest same with Pat Riley coached Knicks teams

i cant believe a fan of the Bulls doesn't like hard fouls Dennis Rodman helped win you rings with that kind of play!!

Awesome video!

WindyCity7

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Larry Bird did that all the time Have you ever watched old games? That is a tactic Pat Riley teams always seemed to use it ala Kurt Rambis on his Lakers team. Every good team usually has an enforcer who's only job is to give you 6 hard fouls and play with energy.

i see both sides of this arguement but you know you wont win it so why even start...... we have so much more to talk about than hard fouls in the 10' playoffs