Press Conference at 10

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I dont know if i have the strength to listen.

HansGruber

INFIDEL
Liked Posts:
In before Nagy starts talking about how they learned alot this season, grew as a team, and a bunch of other corny shit that means nothing.
Don't forget that the guys never gave up,showed alot of heart and they showed true character..

He will go on to praise the teams that kicked our ass..

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
the BS, lies, empty promises of hearing the fans, and wanting them to know how important they are, false claims of wanting to win super bowls, same BS they run out there every 4-5 years for the past 40 years.

Last edited:

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
"I like the part where our team persevered through Covid. You know, those guys, I'll never question their effort to stay home. Never. You'll never hear me question their toughness. And honestly, I haven't watched any film on that part so I'll have to look at that. But I liked that part."

RubberBanMan

I’m just a fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
Can't wait to hear this shit...

Pace: "Nagy promises to "be even more you", this upcoming season"
Nagy: "It's true. In reviewing film, we see our mistakes in not being as you as we could have been."

be all that you can be

god this shit makes me mad. Thought phillips would go at the very least

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
be all that you can be

god this shit makes me mad. Thought phillips would go at the very least
Phillips staying on is actually having me consider giving up on this franchise altogether. 35+ years of nothing. A superbowl appearance..

Rise

Liked Posts:
I’ve lost all hope in this team until it has been sold. I have zero interest in watching this press conference. George should be ashamed of himself, and I just don’t want hear his bs anymore or hear from any of these 4 losers.

This is clearly a money move. One year or you’re out regimes are doomed to fail or doomed to screw your future like the Texans did.

My season tickets will be for sale as well, won’t even attend one game next year.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best you can do as a PSL. No show games, don't buy merch.