Press Conference at 10

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I couldn’t make it past George speaking. He’s an idiot and is clueless. There was no need to watch anymore

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
I like how George keeps twisting the 6 game losing streak into a positive thing. "Ryan and Matt are great because they kept the team together during the 6 game losing streak." How about not getting into a 6 game losing streak (n)

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
We need to see progress. Ryan and Matt can do that even as we've seen no progress with them.

DC

Minister of Archaic Titillations
Donator
Liked Posts:
Best was when he said 150 MILLION people died of gun related accidents the past decade.

As if that means anything considering the gaffes and non-stop assault on our ears and eyes from the current POTUS the past four years. GTFO of here with this stupid political shit.

Brownie

Liked Posts:
Phillips said they have a good culture because people put their egos down. Ted, have you MET the HC/OC Matthew Nagy??

Decatur Staley

CBMB Legend
Donator
Liked Posts:
Ted phillips just said we have a football culture that is the envy of everyone in the NFL... Asked to expand on that... "Well other than wins and losses, we have a winning culture b/c of the people"

WestsideResider

Bro idk
Liked Posts:
We recovered by facing 3 trash teams. Not by being coached up.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
can't wait to see the highest paid guy on the team have another mediocre season because he knows nagy is a joke and probably figures why waste my body on this clown

Liked Posts:
As if that means anything considering the gaffes and non-stop assault on our ears and eyes from the current POTUS the past four years. GTFO of here with this stupid political shit.

Don’t be so sensitive pumpkin, I’m not a fan of either on

Reactions: DC

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
So the measure stick is after losing 6 we beat some scrub teams and backed into playoffs. This Franchise is fucking clueless