Press Conference at 10

Liked Posts:
The difference is that mack didn't have a no trade clause.

Watson can tell the texans what team he wants to go to, and veto the deal if its too rich....

You're not taking into account the fact that Watson is the one who would be requesting a trade in the first place. Texans are happy to keep him.

And it's not like the Texans will tell him, here's all the teams we can trade you to, they'll give him an option or two and that's it.

Bears have no chance at getting him....I doubt Watson would even want to be traded here.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Not sure what all of you were expecting. Not sure people in glass houses should be throwing stones...

I was not expecting lines like this

"Have we gotten the quarterback situation right? No. Have we won enough games? No. But everything else is there."

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
That was embarrassing. Insulting to everyone's intelligence.
There has to be stronger language to describe this. They all sat there talking down to media and fans and were actively spitting in our eyes with condescension.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
A Watson trade will require more assets then any other trade in NFL history. It's fun to think about but not realistic for Chicago.
No QB like Tua might hurt if that’s what the Texans want back

If it’s just picks though, they could tag and trade Robinson for a late 1st so they have more ammo.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
I was not expecting lines like this

"Have we gotten the quarterback situation right? No. Have we won enough games? No. But everything else is there."
They decided to keep Pace and Nagy. That means they think they are right for the job. So again, what we’re you expecting?

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I honestly fell asleep during the 1st portion and judging from comments. I'm happy I did. I don't know if anything definitive was said about Mitch but considering the security these guys have, he may actually not be offered to stay.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
I would give anything for someone to go to Halas Hall and slime ted philips right now

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
They decided to keep Pace and Nagy. That means they think they are right for the job. So again, what we’re you expecting?

Them to exist in the same reality as us. A reality where an 8-8 culture is not celebrated and a 6 game losing streak is not a positive.

They are on a different planet.

greg23

Liked Posts:
You're all missing the genius that George is...what HE didn't say

Have you seen our qb's?
Have you seen our schedule?
Have you seen this dipshit bald guy's offense?

There's no quicker way to get a franchise qb than brining these losers back 1 more year to guarantee that we get a top 5 pick

#kinggeorge

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
I would give anything for someone to go to Halas Hall and slime ted philips right now

No need.

Phillips creates his own slime internally by existing in the front office.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
Robinson is never going to be worth a first. Why doesn't anyone get this?

He's a top 10 WR in football in his prime. Not to mention in a league that is prioritizing weapons at that position more and more by the day.

He's absolutely worth a late 1st round pick/early 2nd at worst.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
He's a top 10 WR in football in his prime. Not to mention in a league that is prioritizing weapons at that position more and more by the day.

He's absolutely worth a late 1st round pick/early 2nd at worst.
What was DeAndre Hopkins? You're wrong, Robinson isn't getting anyone a first. Maybe a 3rd

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Them to exist in the same reality as us. A reality where an 8-8 culture is not celebrated and a 6 game losing streak is not a positive.

They are on a different planet.
I agree with that. But the decision was made. And once it was, what else would you have expected them to say???

huggybear224

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The way I am taking it is we as fans were just told to go pound sand and like it.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:
Not sure what all of you were expecting. Not sure people in glass houses should be throwing stones...

not sure if a guy who games from the chiefs and pretends to know offense should have a better offense than the Bengals..