Pringles arrested

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Growing up, I've had a car towed for driving a parents car that the insurance had lapsed. They towed it and I was booked for a few hours. I had no idea obviously and was nice but they did what they did. It really does depend on the city you're in

Hell its also not uncommon for a professional player to not know his license was suspended when you spend so much time in different states or live in a different state than you play
if this was a packers WR, nobody would be making excuses for him on this board

napo55

Liked Posts:
I still think we wait and see whats left at 71...unless a guy they absolutely love and have a high 1st round grade at WR falls to them at 39.

We'll see.
If all you have is Mooney and a bunch of scrubs, no QB could succeed and especially not a young one trying to establish himself. I'd be very surprised if one of the second roundewrs isn't a WR.

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
Can't wait to hear "hard ass" Eberflus's comments.

?

Always easy to pretend to be a disciplinarian when you just inked the contract. Now do something.
What in the holy heck are you even talking about its like there's a actural take on what or how Everfluses style is even though he's like been a coach for like 5 or 6 days? What in the wide world of white people do you propose he do to Pringle for doing a little fancy driving in a empty parking lot? Have you never done donuts before even if you never even ever had your own car that you owned yourselve?

Rise

Liked Posts:
Interested to see how Poles responds to this.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
What in the holy heck are you even talking about its like there's a actural take on what or how Everfluses style is even though he's like been a coach for like 5 or 6 days? What in the wide world of white people do you propose he do to Pringle for doing a little fancy driving in a empty parking lot? Have you never done donuts before even if you never even ever had your own car that you owned yourselve?
I think he's hoping he gives him a weekend detention at least!

Shepard

Renegade
Donator
Liked Posts:
If all you have is Mooney and a bunch of scrubs, no QB could succeed and especially not a young one trying to establish himself. I'd be very surprised if one of the second roundewrs isn't a WR.
A WR at 71 will probably have a very similar grade to a WR taken at 39 with this class.

My guess is a guy like Perkins at 39 doesn't hold much more value than Pierce would at 71. Grabbing a Smith at 39 and a Winfrey at 48 wouldn't be bad while getting Pierce or Bell at 71. I'd be surprised if the Bears didn't trade down at 39 (pending who falls) or 48 to be honest.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
A WR at 71 will probably have a very similar grade to a WR taken at 39 with this class.

My guess is a guy like Perkins at 39 doesn't hold much more value than Pierce would at 71. Grabbing a Smith at 39 and a Winfrey at 48 wouldn't be bad while getting Pierce or Bell at 71. I'd be surprised if the Bears didn't trade down at 39 (pending who falls) or 48 to be honest.

If all the draftniks are right - basically this is a draft packed with #2 and #3 WRs...

onebud34

Packer Fan
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Minnesota Twins
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Minnesota Wild
if this was a packers WR, nobody would be making excuses for him on this board
I think all the current WRs are too old/injured to do donuts

VickAshley✅️verified

✅️ verified member - He/Him/Himselve/Sir
Liked Posts:
If all the draftniks are right - basically this is a draft packed with #2 and #3 WRs...
Which is probably literally ever single draft if your acturally think about it I mean it clearly doesn't matter anyways because you saying this is also the same you that doesn't even watch the game yourselve you literally just read what other people type and try to amalgamate into something you can try to pass off as your own thoughts but they are literally not and you barley even watch any football ?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can't wait to hear "hard ass" Eberflus's comments.

?

Always easy to pretend to be a disciplinarian when you just inked the contract. Now do something.

Coach should call him and chew a little ass. Nothing more really needs to be done. If it continues that’s another story but this will and should be handled behind the scenes and be nothing more than an April distraction.