Pringles arrested

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I continue to be amazed that you're capable of writing novels that people enjoy reading. Everything you write on CCS is either stolen or brane ded.
What novels does he write?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
If all you have is Mooney and a bunch of scrubs, no QB could succeed and especially not a young one trying to establish himself. I'd be very surprised if one of the second roundewrs isn't a WR.
I’d be more surprised if one wasn’t an offensive lineman. The two top guys in this org are former OL. The OL blew last year. Think an improved OL is more important for Fields. Besides…. The league is full of good WR’s drafted round 3 or later.

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Big whoop. Chiefs players get arrested all the time. Nothing ever happens.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Apparently you don't need a DL to sign a multi-million dollar contract?
Why would you? The only thing you need a drivers license for is to drive a car, nothing else. You do realize some people grow up and live their entire lives in a big city without ever learning to drive?

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Pringle’s past transgressions are more serious. As a teen, Pringle served four years of probation and 100 hours of community service for burglary, aggravated assault with a deadly weapon and grand theft.

After fulfilling his requirements, Pringle signed with Youngstown State in 2012, but he was charged with robbery by sudden snatching and lost his chance to play there.

There's a reason he went undrafted besides his age. Poles was the Chiefs scouting director when they signed him so you'd suspect that Pringle has been relatively trouble free until now.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Just a little background:

-Got charged with reckless driving, not careless. Reckless is a misdemeanor.
-Also charged with Driving With Suspended with Knowledge- that is a misdemeanor as well. It means you have knowledge of a prior DL revocation and drove anyway. Its not like you forgot to pay a ticket and it got suspended - that is a DWLS w/o knowledge and you usually just get a ticket and not arrested.

Nothing major, but these are just really stupid crimes. Even without the reckless driving, driving on a suspended license with kids in the car.. you know you are going to get arrested even if you get pulled over for anything.... and then what happens to the kids.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I want to know why Pringle was being verbally confrontational with police? Doesn't he know police are all racist and want to kill him? Haven't the stickers on NFL helmets taught him anything? SMH!

KING POLES DOES IT AGAIN!

baredown

Liked Posts:
A non-story? Yep, absolutely. But its mostly a non-story because Pringles would likely be a non-story with the Bears anyway for the long term. He's 28 and signed to a one year contract. He's a former UDFA that spent much of his career not playing. In the end, he just seems to be a rent-a-guy-for-the-season type, not a foundational piece moving forward. If the Bears do decide to void his contract, Poles will simply find another one-year guy to take his place. No big deal.

I have no clue whether the Bears are likely to move on from Pringles over this, but I can envision Poles using this as an opportunity for the new regime to "set the tone" for what's expected of players in terms of off-season behavior...

gocbears

Liked Posts:
Clearly he was just trying to demonstrate how he'll be running circles around opposing DBs this coming season, just not the smartest way to do it.

94SupraTT

Spoilers!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The hellcat engine is badass.
meh. It's alright. I would expect a 6.2 Supercharged motor to make the HP it makes. There are so many other motors that are much more impressive. Like the C8 ZO6. 5.5L NA, 670HP.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
meh. It's alright. I would expect a 6.2 Supercharged motor to make the HP it makes. There are so many other motors that are much more impressive. Like the C8 ZO6. 5.5L NA, 670HP.
… for mopar

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yes, but the Z06 engine probably represents at least a couple hundred million dollars in engineering costs. The warmed over 6.2 that they just keep adding more supercharger displacement to? Probably considerably less. In any case, the 6.2 is not long for this world anyway.