dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Statistics are a crutch for people who never watch the games. Warner and Wagner were both monsters this year, they are all over the field. Roquan Smith has very bad streaks of play that people just seem to gloss over.

I'm pretty sure nobody ever said Wagner and Warner didn't have great years, but Roquan had a better year than either.

I'm pretty damn sure you don't watch every Seattle or San Fran game along with watching every Bears game cause if you did then you would see both Wagner and Warner have off games as well. I looked and saw multiple games this year by both that they had 4 tackles and no TFL and 5 tackles and no TFL's.

Please don't try telling me you do watch every game of those two teams cause nobody would believe it if you did.

mecha

Liked Posts:
you're kidding. a mediocre 8-8 team that wouldn't have been in the playoffs before the NFL went full libtard didn't send 9 guys to the Pro Bowl?

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Even if you wanna say that it's still a damn popularity contest. There's no way those guys were better then Lavonte David or Devin White.

Devin White is an absolute beast. I love watching that dude play. Love L.David as well but White is a huge LB that still has great sideline to sideline speed and coverage ability.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I'm pretty sure nobody ever said Wagner and Warner didn't have great years, but Roquan had a better year than either.

I'm pretty damn sure you don't watch every Seattle or San Fran game along with watching every Bears game cause if you did then you would see both Wagner and Warner have off games as well. I looked and saw multiple games this year by both that they had 4 tackles and no TFL and 5 tackles and no TFL's.

Please don't try telling me you do watch every game of those two teams cause nobody would believe it if you did.
I actually do watch pretty much every 49ers and Seahawks game. My friends I go to the bar with are all Niners fans, and in this part of the country (Northwest Montana) the Seahawks are ostensibly the "home team". So yeah, it was the Bears on one television while the 49ers and Seahawks dominated every other screen in the establishment. I consumed more NFC West football this year than I did NFC North football.

And just believe me, once you give up on statistics in a game where there are twenty-two moving parts on every play and just watch the games, its obvious that Wagner and Warner were both vastly superior to Roquan Smith this year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
I actually do watch pretty much every 49ers and Seahawks game. My friends I go to the bar with are all Niners fans, and in this part of the country (Northwest Montana) the Seahawks are ostensibly the "home team". So yeah, it was the Bears on one television while the 49ers and Seahawks dominated every other screen in the establishment. I consumed more NFC West football this year than I did NFC North football.

And just believe me, once you give up on statistics in a game where there are twenty-two moving parts on every play and just watch the games, its obvious that Wagner and Warner were both vastly superior to Roquan Smith this year.

So you can watch those 3 LBers playing in 3 different games at the same time? Now that's a talent, you're definitely a liar but a liar with an odd talent...LOL

Montucky

Liked Posts:
So you can watch those 3 LBers playing in 3 different games at the same time? Now that's a talent, you're definitely a liar but a liar with an odd talent...LOL
West coast teams typically play in the afternoon while the Bears are typically in the first slate. Also, all three teams spent a lot of time in primetime this year. But even then, its not hard. You are aware that about a quarter of the broadcast is just ads right? And there's a little bit of dead time in the game of football if you've noticed.

But yeah whatever, I disagree with you on the assessment of fucking linebackers and you autistically lash out hurling extreme character insults. What a complete cunt you are.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
You would think it could be possible to disagree about the linebacker hierarchy of the NFL without it getting personal.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Statistics are a crutch for people who never watch the games. Warner and Wagner were both monsters this year, they are all over the field. Roquan Smith has very bad streaks of play that people just seem to gloss over.
Lol, I'm sorry that's complete bullshit they all fuck up.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Pace shouldn’t be judged by Pro Bowls

He should be judged by mediocre results and incredible QB incompetence.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The bucs had 1 pro bowler JPP.... Just saying. Judging a team based off how many pro bowlers there are is dumb.
O
Pace shouldn’t be judged by Pro Bowls

He should be judged by mediocre results and incredible QB incompetence.
I agree 100%, I am just saying that I feel it's part of the GM and HC duties to make players grow, get better (and hopefully eventually pro bowlers and HOF). Specially players THEY have drafted. Look what happened with MT...