Props to ahem, cough, gag, Packers

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Gotta give the Green and piss Yellow team from the North their props as they are clearly the superior team compared to this Bears cluster.
The brain trusts of Nagy and Pagano threw their best at them and still couldn't compete in any meaningful way.

That said, If I'm a Packers fan, I'd be so pissed with such a talent as AR, that they have only won one Super Bowl with him at the helm.

Damn, he shares the rarified air with similar greats as Joe Flacco, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and our own Nick Foles.

Oh, and Jimmy Mac for you boomers.

10veitout

Liked Posts:
Gotta give the Green and piss Yellow team from the North their props as they are clearly the superior team compared to this Bears cluster.
The brain trusts of Nagy and Pagano threw their best at them and still couldn't compete in any meaningful way.

That said, If I'm a Packers fan, I'd be so pissed with such a talent as AR, that they have only won one Super Bowl with him at the helm.

Damn, he shares the rarified air with similar greats as Joe Flacco, Trent Dilfer, Brad Johnson, and our own Nick Foles.

If Packers fans feel bad about Rodgers only having one ring thus far, how do Bears fans feel about their entire team having one ring thus far?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
If Packers fans feel bad about Rodgers only having one ring thus far, how do Bears fans feel about their entire team having one ring thus far?

My dong was all the way up ur moms ring last night

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
I would submit pretty damn good given their history at the most important position. In the SB era. Like getting laid once when having no pe***.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:

As a Bears fan, id take one Super Bowl win and the feeling that my team could be in another any single year because they have an all timer at the position. Dan Marino who was way ahead of his time has zero rings. Manning won 1 when he was the difference maker and another he got dragged to playing his worst football. At the end of the day, I dont define QBs on how many SBs they've won but if they have the ability to get their team to one.

I just want to go into a season and feel like my team has a real chance to win it all and not a "anything can happen" mentality that so many hang on to.

I appreciate great QB play. Id give a nut to see it in Chicago for a decade straight.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:

Agreed. It was a good, hard fought game for these two old rivals and the better team won. I’m glad some people @here can remain classy about this instead of getting drunk and picking fights with people.