Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Good Morning CCS,

I wanted to give you a quick update on how we'll be moderating the Bears forum as we move into the season. As most of you are aware, things are generally pretty lax here, especially during the offseason. Some of this was posted in other threads, but I wanted to make sure everyone sees the rule changes, and how things are going to be handled moving forward.

As we're approaching the season, there is finally actual football to discuss again. This year we are introducing threads that will be more heavily moderated to keep the focus strictly on football. These will be tagged as [Football Talk Only]. You can add this to your thread when creating it if you'd like the thread to fall under these rules. Moderators may also occasionally tag a thread with this on a case-by-case basis. I've been testing this out in Dejo's Training Camp thread the last few weeks.

Inside these threads, personal attacks, back and forth ankle biting, trolling, baiting, and otherwise derailing the topic off football will not be allowed. If you think someone is saying something dumb, attack the argument and not the poster. Please report posts inside these threads using the report functionality so they go into our moderation queue (e.g. please don't @ me directly). I don't read everything, so what some might think is selective moderation, is almost always the result of me not seeing it. So please report. Also, there is no need to engage w/ another poster who you feel is violating the rules. That only creates more back and forth. Report it and move on.

Posters who violate these rules will get threadbanned from that [Football Talk Only] post. This means you'll still be able to read the thread but will be unable to reply for a period of time. First offense, 3 days. Second, 7 days. If people keep doing it this may escalate into a total forum ban TBD in length depending on the situation.

Other threads that are not tagged as [Football Talk Only] are business as usual. If you've got a problem w/ posters in these threads, please use the ignore feature. We want to keep what makes CCS, CCS (not a heavily moderated place) while creating a safe haven for new posters, lurkers, or other members who simply want to read/talk about football w/o all of the personal shit. I think this is a fair way to strike that balance.

Note: Political talk, anywhere in the Bears forum (football talk only or not) will receive a complete ban. The length will be determined by how often certain posters engage in this activity. It could be anywhere from a few days, to months, to permanent.

I expect this to evolve as we move along, but this seems like a pretty good place to start. I will update this post with any other rule changes, additions, subtractions, etc.

Thank you, everyone.

Rule Edit #1 - Something I just thought of that I want to be preemptive about. If you start a "normal" thread and get people to violate "Football Only" thread rules, change the title to "Football Only", and then retroactively report people for breaking the rules...I'm banning you for at least a month for wasting my fucking time. Thanks.
Thank you!!!!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can we also ban 3rd string long snappers for community colleges in the 1960s who thinks their playing days make them more informed than everyone else? No, i'm not calling you out directly @TheWinman there are probably 2 or 3 others with mediocre football backgrounds that also post here.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Maybe you can actually start talking football now!!!!
I noticed he made his first thread in a very long time and it has to do with the '25 season. You called it again. Dude is trying very hard to talk football now that his football talk is being questioned. Great work!

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
You just made one of my points by saying there were a lot of reports on me. This is because there's a group that follows what Anytime does so how are others supposed to compete with that when we're the adults that don't form a group to go after certain posters if you're going off of how many reports a certain post gets to determine a ban or not? For some reason Anytime has a ton of pull around here and he's by far the biggest shit stirrer on this board.
And there it is again. Gus in part of his group and he and you know that this post by him was ALL about me and my sig so again it sounds like Anytime will get his way. I thought this new thing of watching threads more closely was going to make this place better and some of my buddies who tried posting on here but didn't like how things were in here would come back but at this point it seems like to come back they would have to ask anytime for permission cause he runs this shit.
Just seeing these again. LMAO at the delusion. Also wincing at the obsession over me and lack of accountability for your posting habits.

I'm interested in hearing more about these so called friends of yours that were going to talk Bears on CCS. So they're totally cool with your constant anti-gay rhetoric and threats of physical and sexual harm to others? Can they come back and prove their existence? I would love to talk Bears with them!

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Just seeing these again. LMAO at the delusion. Also wincing at the obsession over me and lack of accountability for your posting habits.

I'm interested in hearing more about these so called friends of yours that were going to talk Bears on CCS. So they're totally cool with your constant anti-gay rhetoric and threats of physical and sexual harm to others? Can they come back and prove their existence? I would love to talk Bears with them!
They must be good people (if they exist) to help out a charity case like this guy. He probably scammed make-a-wish or big brother/big sister to have some randoms act like his friend on a message board

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
I remember I was a mod for a hot minute on this board. TBT.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Some people will never be happy. They can take shots at me, I really don't care. I know I'm trying to be as fair as possible to everyone.
As long as no one is playing favorites, I'll be the first to say that I appreciate the extra moderation.

I was even subject to it, and rightly so. So coming from a guy who already has had to take a week off, as long as you do it evenly and without exception, keep doing what you're doing. It's classing up the joint and making things a lot better for those of us who just want to talk football.

Icculus

The Great and Knowledgeable
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Army Black Knights
Please let Lucas Patrick be healed up enough to start. I won't slit my wrists if Mustipher starts because I'm not emo, but I might play a drinking game based on how many times a d lineman pushes him back, a running back gets hit at the middle of the line of scrimmage because of his shitty blocking, or if and when he gives up a hurry or sack. At least they should be solid at the Tackoe spots. Also, can't wait to see the starting defensive backfield. It's put up or shut up time for EJax.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
You got a week off for just wanting to talk football? I thought it was for repeatedly attacking nvanprooyen lol
He was doing that for quite a while but actually it was for doing red pill blue pill stuff in the bears forum. You see, he thought he could attack nvan and get a pass from moderation because of optics of bias, so he got political in a Bears forum thread to test chit out. Now he's come back and made a thread praising Ryan Pace to try to get revenge again lol.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
He was doing that for quite a while but actually it was for doing red pill blue pill stuff in the bears forum. You see, he thought he could attack nvan and get a pass from moderation because of optics of bias, so he got political in a Bears forum thread to test chit out. Now he's come back and made a thread praising Ryan Pace to try to get revenge again lol.

My thread is better

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Can you tell Bearzombie to quit disliking my posts @nvanprooyen everything I post now he hits me with a dislike. WTF. Can I block him from seeing my posts? It's really annoying. You can see here he went on a run from 12:58-1:00, not reading the posts, just being a jerk. Thanks.

View attachment 22090
Quit crying like a bitch, you plagiarizing, homophobic fraud.