Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
Can you tell Bearzombie to quit disliking my posts @nvanprooyen everything I post now he hits me with a dislike. WTF. Can I block him from seeing my posts? It's really annoying. You can see here he went on a run from 12:58-1:00, not reading the posts, just being a jerk. Thanks.

View attachment 22090

That must have two whole minutes of terror for you huh?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Can you tell Bearzombie to quit disliking my posts @nvanprooyen everything I post now he hits me with a dislike. WTF. Can I block him from seeing my posts? It's really annoying. You can see here he went on a run from 12:58-1:00, not reading the posts, just being a jerk. Thanks.

View attachment 22090
I added one more for you to cry about little bitch made hoe

The Hawk

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'd have to really go back in time to find a player who got paid big bank to do less over his career. He quit playing with the Bears and he is doing the same thing with the Rams. I guess he may be pretty smarter than the rest of the NFL players because he is likely to be physically okay when he retires?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I'd have to really go back in time to find a player who got paid big bank to do less over his career. He quit playing with the Bears and he is doing the same thing with the Rams. I guess he may be pretty smarter than the rest of the NFL players because he is likely to be physically okay when he retires?
wrong thread idiot

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
@nvanprooyen do the other forums have basketball only talk or baseball only talk etc?

Is it us bears fans that act like kindergartners?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I wish I had the courage and/or intestinal fortitude to start a "2023 Season" thread.

I am hoping that someone with bigger balls than myself will do the right thing!!!

pseudonym

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
How about enough of the Lions posts, huh? Bad enough we have Packers trolls in here. LORDY. Can we actually focus on the Bears?

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
How about enough of the Lions posts, huh? Bad enough we have Packers trolls in here. LORDY. Can we actually focus on the Bears?
Just trying to keep that dork out of the bears threads!!! Sorry!