Not open for further replies.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
We have a subforum to talk about things of this nature, please post anything politically related here:

This also applies if it is Bears related, but it pushes into political territory. E.g. The Bears org making a statement about George Floyd. No one is attempting to squash conversation about these subjects, but please have them in the appropriate section of the forum.

Thank you.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
We have a subforum to talk about things of this nature, please post anything politically related here:

This also applies if it is Bears related, but it pushes into political territory. E.g. The Bears org making a statement about George Floyd. No one is attempting to squash conversation about these subjects, but please have them in the appropriate section of the forum.

Thank you.

Sigh..... even "the best" mods go mad with power eventually.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Thanks Nvan. Well said. This forum has become even more trolly and less football related recently. Nicely put post and I hope it gets enforced it the resident trolls continue.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I love Nvan.... and this is not a shot at him.... but these threads always crack me up..... "stop spamming the board with Non Bears stuff!"

5 days later thread about not spamming the board remains at the top of Page 1. (filled with Non Bears spam) :)

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Time to board up the donator forum. 2A warriors, mount up!

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I love Nvan.... and this is not a shot at him.... but these threads always crack me up..... "stop spamming the board with Non Bears stuff!"

5 days later thread about not spamming the board remains at the top of Page 1. (filled with Non Bears spam) :)
You're not wrong. But if it's isolated to one thread, that's still better than the 5+ that needed to be moved in the last day or two.

Apoptosis

Liked Posts:
Sorry about posting the Brittany Payton story. IDK there was a different forum.

I was not trying to stir the pot, I wanted to post the videos from the daughter of one of the greatest player to ever play in the NFL.

Thank you for letting me know where I could have posted that thread.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Not a power thing. Bears forum should be about the Bears. Not sure how I'm oppressing anyone by asking that people post shit in the right forum.

Thank you.

The George Floyd protests are ubiquitous and it's nice to have one place where we can get away and talk about sports...that aren't happening...but you get what I mean.

Fellow posters seemed to be able to adhere to this with COVID-19, so hopefully this is the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.