Puig

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Do you guys think the White Sox will take a chance on Yasiel Puig? Plays right, get him on the cheap and a better hitter than Eaton. Not sure but I think he has a gun for an arm. As far as his mental state I think putting on a team with fellow Latins he'd be fine.

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
You can be sure he has one of the most impressive arms to ever grace the outfield. I could see him and Eaton being a good fit in a 5 man rotation with Engel. You could do alot with that in different game situations.

Overall Eaton/Engel probably make it a strange fit. He's probably not worth a few highlights and lowlights per year and doesn't fit the clubhouse.

KBIB

Would like my account deleted
Liked Posts:
Do you guys think the White Sox will take a chance on Yasiel Puig? Plays right, get him on the cheap and a better hitter than Eaton. Not sure but I think he has a gun for an arm. As far as his mental state I think putting on a team with fellow Latins he'd be fine.
Gun for an arm?

Puigs arm is a cannon

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Yeah...

I'd not mind the security closing out games with a runner on first, 1 out and EatonLF/EngelCF/PuigRF comprising your outfield.

Puig absolutely terrifies base runners before deciding to go to third base and when they challenge they get embarrassed.

"Gun" "Cannon"...

we are talking about "laser" because the accuracy is even more impressive than the velocity.