QB Marcus Mariota

46FEVER

Liked Posts:
Hard pass. Would rather have Minshew or stick with Mitch.

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bears
Carr is good but with Marcus we were always told how great of a QB coach Gurden was. So he couldn't work with 2 QB's atthe same time?

baselman1974

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Trying to make Mariota into a good starting QB is like trying to make a great dinner from ingredients inside a dumpster. It possible, but highly improbable.

ZenBear34

Liked Posts:
Rotoworld is apparently very impressed with his one game last year.

"Mariota was electric in the 30-27 loss, going 17-of-28 for 226 yards and a 1:1 TD:INT mark to go with 88 rushing yards and a second touchdown as a runner."

"It's unclear what draft pick Mariota can fetch after his beastly one-game performance last year, but it's possible a team saw enough to give Mariota a chance to start in 2021."

Electric? Beastly?! Do tell!

jtreal3

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
well peeps...there's our 2021 starting QB

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Wasn't Pace thinking about trying to trade up to pick Mariota? Now he's going to trade a 1st to get him. WHAT A STEAL!

Could you imagine if we traded a high pick for Mariota? It would be Rick Mirer all over again.

Rofl. Look at Mirer's stats, and we traded a 1st round pick for this motherfucker. :ROFLMAO: ?

Toast88

Liked Posts:
(A QB has multiple 100+ passer rating seasons, a 4,000-yard season, two 3,500+ yard seasons, multiple seasons of 3-1 TD-INT)

"Dude sucks. Do not want."

(Guy never has a passer rating over 92, less than 2-1 TD-INT, zero seasons of 3,500+ yards)

"Ooh, color me intrigued."

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Wasn't Pace thinking about trying to trade up to pick Mariota? Now he's going to trade a 1st to get him. WHAT A STEAL!

Could you imagine if we traded a high pick for Mariota? It would be Rick Mirer all over again.

Rofl. Look at Mirer's stats, and we traded a 1st round pick for this motherfucker. :ROFLMAO: ?

I read 'Pos: QB' as piece of shit quarterback.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rotoworld is apparently very impressed with his one game last year.

"Mariota was electric in the 30-27 loss, going 17-of-28 for 226 yards and a 1:1 TD:INT mark to go with 88 rushing yards and a second touchdown as a runner."

"It's unclear what draft pick Mariota can fetch after his beastly one-game performance last year, but it's possible a team saw enough to give Mariota a chance to start in 2021."

Electric? Beastly?! Do tell!
Fantasy, scoring wise it's actually pretty good

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Mariota is way more talented than Mirer. There's no comparison. Mariota has better #'s than Mirer too ( look up the Td's to ints on Mariota vs mirer) . ?
No way would I give up 1st rounder for Mariota. And..... I've haven't seen anyone talking about giving up a 1st rounder or "high pick" for Mariota. If u have a source, I'd like to read it. ?

Lets be clear........I'm not saying Mariota is the long-term answer. I just see the guy as a cheaper, low-risk option vs other higher-priced options ( i.e. wentz). He could be a "bridge Qb" and we draft a rookie. And perhaps keep Mitch.
Worse case he flames out and we aren't outta a 1st round pick or multiple picks ( like with cutler). Best case, Mariota comes here with a chip on his shoulder, hellbent on proving all doubters wrong and ignites our offense.