QB Marcus Mariota

fenderpfunk

Liked Posts:
Now we are at the point of the offseason where we compare QBs that Ryan Pace loves with Rick Mirer. Absolutely love being a Bears fan.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
When we tally up the misses Pace has at QB, we often forget to put his love for Mariota on that list.

Well after are loss to N.O. I said fire both Pace and Nagy. Over his short 5yr career.... Mariota has 77 tds vs 45 picks. So I think it's to soon too call him a 'miss'. :unsure:

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Well after are loss to N.O. I said fire both Pace and Nagy. Over his short 5yr career.... Mariota has 77 tds vs 45 picks. So I think it's to soon too call him a 'miss'. :unsure:
Lol is 77tds vs 45 picks exciting? 5 years isn't a short time in this league. Mariota is a good athlete, unfortunately he's a bad qb

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
Wasn't Pace thinking about trying to trade up to pick Mariota? Now he's going to trade a 1st to get him. WHAT A STEAL!

Could you imagine if we traded a high pick for Mariota? It would be Rick Mirer all over again.

Rofl. Look at Mirer's stats, and we traded a 1st round pick for this motherfucker. :ROFLMAO: ?

Some of you post some of the most dumbest crap Ive ever read . How the hell is Mariota like Rick Mirer ?

Mariota has actually played in and won a playoff game and Tannehill the guy he replaced had never been to the playoffs before getting to the Titans .

Mariota is not a bad player to take a flyer on for the right price and this is not a declaration of his greatness just the fact that he had 5 offensive coordinators and four coaches with the Titans and suffered some serious injuries.

so again for a low pick not a bad player to take a flyer on .

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Wasn't Pace thinking about trying to trade up to pick Mariota? Now he's going to trade a 1st to get him. WHAT A STEAL!

Could you imagine if we traded a high pick for Mariota? It would be Rick Mirer all over again.

Rofl. Look at Mirer's stats, and we traded a 1st round pick for this motherfucker. :ROFLMAO: ?

Some of you post some of the most dumbest crap Ive ever read . How the hell is Mariota like Rick Mirer ?

Mariota has actually played in and won a playoff game and Tannehill the guy he replaced had never been to the playoffs before getting to the Titans .

Mariota is not a bad player to take a flyer on for the right price and this is not a declaration of his greatness just the fact that he had 5 offensive coordinators and four coaches with the Titans and suffered some serious injuries.

so again for a low pick not a bad player to take a flyer on .

Agreed !

Good points. I didn't realize he went through 5 offensive coordinators and four coaches.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
If you want to argue he's a player to take a flyer on, that's fine I guess. Those numbers do nothing to support it. I'd prefer not to waste time on him based off of what I've seen from watching him. His numbers only support that

I fully describe my reasoning for Mariota below.

>>>>> #20

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Wasn't Pace infatuated with Mariota coming out of college? Another QB swing and miss for Pace.

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Living in Nashville I've had the (dis)pleasure of watching MM's trajectory in the NFL. Hard pass. Great fella, someone you'd be ok with your daughter marrying, but not as your starting QB. Fits Pace's profile, so I wouldn't be surprised if he wears Navy and Orange soon, lol.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Lol a GM saying he likes a player, but doesn't draft him, counts as a miss now. Gotta love CCS logic.
Pace couldn't draft him because he didn't have a high enough pick. But there were several reports that he was infatuated with Mariota and tried to trade up for him. Imagine if the Bears had traded multiple picks to trade up and select him. So, yes, I count that as a miss.

Hoge: Bears Need To Find Their Marcus Mariota

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Let’s get Mariota and have a Kâlua after every game. Be more fun than watching him play.....